|
|
SLOTTY GANG!!11! (not an ad watch the vid)
don't spend any money on that crap
|
|
I can recommend "PrivateSuite". Mostly supports ADC champs and the scripts are well polished. Prediction is very good, same as the evade. It is the best available option if you explicity search for good ADC in my opinion.Quote:
What's the best script to buy right now for ADC? Price is a non-issue, I'm looking purely for quality. I haven't scripted before so I need some direction. :)
From what I can tell, both of these are private. Is there any way for me to get in? Otherwise, what's a good public alternative?Quote:
I can recommend "PrivateSuite". Mostly supports ADC champs and the scripts are well polished. Prediction is very good, same as the evade. It is the best available option if you explicity search for good ADC in my opinion.
My 2nd recommendation is Disney++. It features the best orbwalker out of all platforms, that is a fact. I do not know how good the specific champ scripts are, but the orbwalker itself is godlike.
I will not mention external since you search for the best quality, which you do not get with an external, simple as that.
Best orbwalker is a joke right? I’m sure ur joking when you best orbwalker. PS evade is also a joke, and well polished scripts xDdddddddddddQuote:
I can recommend "PrivateSuite". Mostly supports ADC champs and the scripts are well polished. Prediction is very good, same as the evade. It is the best available option if you explicity search for good ADC in my opinion.
My 2nd recommendation is Disney++. It features the best orbwalker out of all platforms, that is a fact. I do not know how good the specific champ scripts are, but the orbwalker itself is godlike.
I will not mention external since you search for the best quality, which you do not get with an external, simple as that.
disney evade is horrible and they orbwalker is only decent. only good thing about disney is their farm.Quote:
I can recommend "PrivateSuite". Mostly supports ADC champs and the scripts are well polished. Prediction is very good, same as the evade. It is the best available option if you explicity search for good ADC in my opinion.
My 2nd recommendation is Disney++. It features the best orbwalker out of all platforms, that is a fact. I do not know how good the specific champ scripts are, but the orbwalker itself is godlike.
I will not mention external since you search for the best quality, which you do not get with an external, simple as that.
Disney++ is invite-only, thats true.Quote:
From what I can tell, both of these are private. Is there any way for me to get in? Otherwise, what's a good public alternative?
Quote:
Best orbwalker is a joke right? I’m sure ur joking when you best orbwalker. PS evade is also a joke, and well polished scripts xDddddddddddd
For PrivateSuite, I have no problems using their stuff. Everything works completely fine. Evade is good, Orbwalker is good, no crashes. The biggest downside is the abundance of some champions like Varus or Draven. However, the few champions that are supported, work extremely well. I especially like Caitlyn, Kai'Sa, Taliyah, Veigar and Ezreal.Quote:
disney evade is horrible and they orbwalker is only decent. only good thing about disney is their farm.
Quote:
Disney++ is invite-only, thats true.
For PS, you can check them out here: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
If you want something completely public, I would suggest BGX then since Legendsense is not worth it for me. The downtimes can be long and their detection history is also not very good, considering the high price.
For PrivateSuite, I have no problems using their stuff. Everything works completely fine. Evade is good, Orbwalker is good, no crashes. The biggest downside is the abundance of some champions like Varus or Draven. However, the few champions that are supported, work extremely well. I especially like Caitlyn, Kai'Sa, Taliyah, Veigar and Ezreal.
For Disney++, I must admit that I never tried it. I took my knowledge from other reviews, which all said that the orbwalker was the biggest selling point.
Other than that, I cannot really evaluate the quality of Disney++, my bad if I worded that wrong.
They had lack of devs. Their main dev left the project a while ago. They messaged me for a hire as a dev last summer. But I didn't accept. They wasn't even able to update platform. I guess that was the reason why they disappeared.Quote:
What happened to robur.lol? Used it a year ago, never got banned good scripts too but now they disappeared?
have you ever tried the script yourself? i doubt it alot.Quote:
disney evade is horrible and they orbwalker is only decent. only good thing about disney is their farm.
I tested almost every private platform and Disney evade was one of the worst evades out there, I tested every preset, changed every setting and even used other ppl settings and still horrible. Disney orbwalker is fine though, it's not the best but it's solid. I agreed, the fps is pretty good but it's not special, I have the same fps with ZGQuote:
have you ever tried the script yourself? i doubt it alot.
i have used every single script out there, public and private ones. And I can tell you that what you're saying is complete BS. The orbwalker is alot better than any other you will find, and evade is not bad no. It is really good. It's not a "rage" evade like in other script like ZG, but it does it's job. And it is customizable so you can even make it "ragey ish". It works fine as it is. "only good thing about disney is their farm" - Why do you say this? Have you seen the pred? the features it has? all the things you can customize? You have no clue what you're talking about bruh
And one thing i really like about Disney is the FPS. It does not drop any fps for me like any other script does.