NFS World - Offline Server

08/08/2015 14:38 szogyenyi#4411
BMW M3 GTR is the only S class??? Only supercars like MP4-12C, Veyron, R-35 V-Spec (and cars like this) should be in S class , i don't think that GTR should be in S class default. It's not just me, take a look for example to Forza 3 car list: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

I think you should rethink it, but it's your work, do it as you think it's the best!
08/08/2015 15:45 geonfsmw#4412
Quote:
Originally Posted by szogyenyi View Post
BMW M3 GTR is the only S class??? Only supercars like MP4-12C, Veyron, R-35 V-Spec (and cars like this) should be in S class , i don't think that GTR should be in S class default. It's not just me, take a look for example to Forza 3 car list: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

I think you should rethink it, but it's your work, do it as you think it's the best!
Easy man, Yes BMW M3 GTR is only S class, why? because this car deserve it to be the same like his "brother" from NFS Most Wanted 05. I know what need to do with some cars and class. GTR R35 SpecV is planned to be only S Class and GTR R35 (don't confuse it, NFS World has 2 GTR R35) to be only A class. Veyron is S class, and more cars to be re-tuned (new handling where is need, acc, top speed and reorganized car class where need). Stay chill. If you do not like what I do, you can always make your patch to improve performance for all cars. I'm thinking if this my patch to be public released or not. I don't need a cars list of Forza 3 and his system car class Category, this is NFS World not Forza 3.
08/08/2015 16:07 szogyenyi#4413
As i said, it's your work, the choice is yours. Anyway, it will be more realistic then the base game was.
08/08/2015 16:19 MarkoCarCollector#4414
Why does the server take too long to start for me?
08/08/2015 17:16 Tastakrad#4415
Quote:
Originally Posted by geonfsmw View Post
Easy man, Yes BMW M3 GTR is only S class, why? because this car deserve it to be the same like his "brother" from NFS Most Wanted 05. I know what need to do with some cars and class. GTR R35 SpecV is planned to be only S Class and GTR R35 (don't confuse it, NFS World has 2 GTR R35) to be only A class. Veyron is S class, and more cars to be re-tuned (new handling where is need, acc, top speed and reorganized car class where need). Stay chill. If you do not like what I do, you can always make your patch to improve performance for all cars. I'm thinking if this my patch to be public released or not. I don't need a cars list of Forza 3 and his system car class Category, this is NFS World not Forza 3.
I'm so glad that you are working on better performance for all cars. Made me sad how some cars like Viper and Evo 9 performed after the car class patch. Thank you!

PS: Would be nice to see a Z-Tune and the EVO 9 in class A
08/08/2015 17:43 berkay2578#4416
Quote:
I'm currently editing performance for almost all cars in NFS World. I finished these cars: Audi R8 V8, V10, LMS Ultra, TT-RS, BMW M3 GTR, E92, E92 GTS, M6. I also changed for some cars class, example: BMW M3 GTR is the only S class, M3 E92 only A class, E92 GTS A class and S class. Audi R8 V8 is very good at B class, and for Class A is pretty good but not competitor for NISMO or 997 GT2. Audi R8 V10 very good for A class, and is competitor for NISMO & 997 GT2, etc. New Handling for "BOAT" cars in NFS World, improved top speed and acc.
I do not welcome fanboy-ism, just so you know. Were you to make it like that, I'll never add it in the package.
08/08/2015 17:58 madman1969#4417
Quote:
Originally Posted by berkay2578 View Post
I do not welcome fanboy-ism, just so you know. Were you to make it like that, I'll never add it in the package.
berkay2578
can ya clean out your mail bro lol. try to send ya a message and says your full-up...... :)
08/08/2015 17:59 berkay2578#4418
Quote:
Originally Posted by madman1969 View Post
berkay2578
can ya clean out your mail bro lol. try to send ya a message and says your full-up...... :)
I deleted 50 messages, should be good enough.
08/08/2015 18:18 szogyenyi#4419
I did not want to say that, but berkay has the point.

Also: "because this car deserve it to be the same like his "brother" from NFS Most Wanted 05" - man, you could beat Most Wanted even with the VW Golf, easily :)
08/08/2015 18:33 Hypercycle#4420
Quote:
Easy man, Yes BMW M3 GTR is only S class, why? because this car deserve it to be the same like his "brother" from NFS Most Wanted 05.
NO NO NO NO, do real handling/speed/acceleration
08/08/2015 19:40 geonfsmw#4421
Quote:
Originally Posted by berkay2578 View Post
Dude really?! What package, doesen' matter. Fanboy for what, for make this car that performance wich deserve it. Anyway i don't want included in any package.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypercycle View Post
NO NO NO NO, do real handling/speed/acceleration
Make yourself bro, my choice and idk how this car perform in real life. Is not NFS Shift and is not easy to re-tune cars in nfs world, especially on handling. Acc and top speed is very easy, but these values doesn't matter so much when handlings is like a boat.
08/08/2015 19:54 berkay2578#4422
Eh enough off-topic. It's his mod, let him do it. When he sees the download amount he'll understand.

Moving on.
08/08/2015 20:02 geonfsmw#4423
Berkay, There not will be thousands of downloads, because that will not be public, I will share with my friends and for person which i decided we deserve it, etc. I don't make for money, or million downloads , make for passion.
08/08/2015 20:04 szogyenyi#4424
Don't think you will be the only who create a balance patch like this. Someone else gonna come and make a more "realistic" (?) acceptable one, but it's still your work, it's still your decision. It's just not make sense, that's all. No need to hate each other.
08/08/2015 20:12 MaxiKing36#4425
Cant remove "ACHIEVEMENT" Vinyls of Koenigsegg CCX Achivement Edition...
I keep getting FATAL ERRORCODE 13 when trying to save Vinyl-Setup.