[RELEASE] [NAGC] SD/1 Hit Hack + Left Side mobs

08/16/2011 01:02 Tire_Iron#4411
I've noticed a couple things, one with unlocker, people seem to be having problems getting it to detect locking handles, I suggested to my friend (who is also having said problem, going to the unlocker website (google search it, I don't feel like posting a link, it's by empty loop iirc) on their main page for unlocker they have a list of other programs that work like unlocker, the first column, the one about locking handles, is the one that matters to this application, if I'm not mistaken.

and a problem I've noticed with the hack itself, in Ruins of Kounat, (on champion mode, I don't know about the other difficulties) the NPC Dio that attacks the portals during the dialogue, will occasionally get a hit in during the dialogue, effectively skipping the entire second room of RoK, if that can be fixed, it'd be lovely. thanks and I hope I helped.

-EDIT-
I forgot I was going to put this in as well...

Quote:
Originally Posted by squallkawaii View Post
everytime I'm on log in screen and unlock the ai.kom. onn should be deactivating automatically if unlock works right?
I had the same issue, I found that manually deactivating the hack works just fine and you can go about the rest as the instructions say to, or at least it works that way for me.
08/16/2011 01:48 neoangel11#4412
i get after 65sec hack detectet error
08/16/2011 06:28 squallkawaii#4413
I used yoonade and it works, but onn doesn't seem to work for me. :(
08/16/2011 11:07 Unknownboy123#4414
jeezz..still working to me....
this a one though undetectable hack :)
08/16/2011 11:22 nOdZ23#4415
How do we bypass?
08/16/2011 19:47 chunwai91#4416
for NAGC with using Oon hack.....
im fought the problem....the hack still perfect...
the problem is unlocker
try to re-install your unlocker and try it again
im tried and its works at last....
Hope this will be helpful :)
08/16/2011 20:38 thatoneguywith#4417
so im guessing its patched T.T
08/17/2011 02:58 enelle#4418
can i ask for the latest SD hack? which can be use after patch this
august 17, 2011
08/17/2011 08:59 epwen123#4419
just w8 for the update.
08/17/2011 11:26 raemer12#4420
pano po gamitin itong hack

how to use this hack
08/17/2011 16:47 darkushates#4421
still working..
08/18/2011 09:58 skybaax#4422
uhm hi , i activated it and it says Error ? And i don't get the kogstudios bypass thingy. Any help ? :o
08/18/2011 11:10 feedtype02#4423
grand chase hack
08/19/2011 02:03 Tire_Iron#4424
another thing I've noticed about using this hack, is that you need to NOT turn it off after the bosses in Under Hammer die, but wait for the mobs that spawn during the dialogue, and then turn it off, otherwise you get booted from the room and have to go to the server select screen before you can make a room again. there's also a korean message that pops up at the server select screen, I'm curious what it says.
08/19/2011 02:14 MaggotEater#4425
Wait...
Gonna Test it at IDGC Since i see there is a Notice at Wikia that Chaos already happened at IDGC.
Hope it still working ~~