Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach Broeki
When he is giving out a vouch and want a review it belongs into his black market thread. Please stop unnecessary spam.
|
I noticed that our platform was put in the "bad experience" list. I can see the rationale behind why, but I'd at least want to make a case publicly as to why we shouldn't be on that list.
One thing we did as soon as we received the source code was fully identify the reason the platform was causing bans in KR earlier this year. This was due to the anticheat identifying the digital certificate of a driver Ctrl-Shift used. Upon further discussion, the original developers told us that they were pushed financially and couldn't afford to buy another unique one to use in their platform. When they couldn't figure it out, they ended up burning the reputation/bridges they had by making "security updates" that had nothing to do with what was actually causing the bans.
We removed this problematic driver - and applied our own proprietary method to the platform entirely. To my knowledge, there is no platform that has been released with the removal of drivers completely. That's what we did with 0x0 - the platform does not require the use of drivers to function. I'm 200% confident that this allows our platform to stay completely undetected under the current LoL anticheat, regardless of region.
Another thing is the overhaul we just made to the core functions of the existing platform. Indeed, this took quite a bit of time since the entire code was written in a spoken language native to the original developer's origin. One of the larger issues with Ctrl-Shift was that its orbwalker, evade, champion scripts and farm/target selector were all functioning separately from one another.
This was why the platform would cause champions to sometimes stutter when kiting or dodging skillshots. The orbwalker would want to do something, while the evade wanted to do something else entirely, all while the champion script would be spamming "Use Skill W over there." These issues are nonexistent, now that those core functions are all working in tandem with one another.
I'll be totally honest; it's not the easiest thing trying to operate with the shitshow that was thrown before our current team of 3 acquired the platform. In this sense, some of the bad rep we've been getting in this thread and other posts are somewhat deserved. But I just want to emphasize that some of these are coming from ulterior motives, or from conflicts of interest.
I've already had to turn down dozens of people claiming "I'm a big player in this extremely private, exclusive scripting community", "I'll refer you to all my friends and family", "lol bro I'll make sure everybody knows on Epvp and Discord that you guys are fake", while trying to get a discount or a trial/test key so they could script for free for a couple days. We just can't afford to take the benefit of the doubt or deal with people trying to finesse some sort of deal when we take our in-house anti-ban method as our strongest suit. Doing a giveaway or giving out trial keys will only put our files in the public domain, which risks the safety and accounts of our existing, paying customers.
The platform(s) talking down on us here also have their own slot-based KR/JP-only service. I can't make a definitive statement on its/their performance or security, but it/they are not a major player in the already rather niche Korean scripting scene. Since we are also operating in all the Asian regions, my point is that the conflict of interest stemming from potential "competition" should be put into consideration.
Upon the last 5~6 weeks of launch, we're slowly but surely gathering customers in KR/CN/JP, along with the non-Demacia regions. The core update I mentioned above was just the first chapter of the slew of changes we're planning to make in the days to come. We've started to revamp/add logics for existing/new champions, and are planning to make some other QoL changes now that we've started to acquire a good number of users. On these premises, I'd like to make my point known that warranting our platform along the likes of actual scammers and alike is a bit unfair.