MIR officially released. Will you add it to the list?
No, they are up again as of 2023-09-04. I have been using the before the ”paused”. They are decent, solid devs and a nice community. BUT For that price i think there is bettet options out there on the market.Quote:
is slotted.cc dead now ?
Very informative , thanks Kha . Btw what other platforms would you recommend in the slotted.cc price range ?Quote:
No, they are up again as of 2023-09-04. I have been using the before the ”paused”. They are decent, solid devs and a nice community. BUT For that price i think there is bettet options out there on the market.
If they would lower the price it might be diffrent.
They use gbp, so take that in to account if you going to buy.
95gbp = 120usd as of today.
I don't have lifetime anywhere, I'm paying for my sub like you. And as you said one month ago, so there is no reason to list them as detected. If you accuse the platforms of being detected attach detection proofs or further comments will be deleted.Quote:
Half of the "Undetected" section were detected 1 month ago lmao there's not even mention of it, but at least you dont risk your lifetime subscriptions, right?