Quick & Easy DMA Buying Guide

09/19/2026 17:32 vaperwave01#421
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0x41^4 View Post
It really depends on whether you’re planning to get banned or not.

There are only a handful of firmware developers capable of providing long-term, reliable, high-tier EAC firmware, and most of them are private. There’s really only one that publicly sells it.

If you’re expecting to get banned, cycling through alts, raging, etc., then pretty much any publicly sold EAC firmware is good enough to squeeze a few weeks or maybe a month out of an account. You’re generally looking at a one-time payment of around $150–300 for something like Cyber or Flux.

If you’re planning to actually use the account long-term, whether it’s your main or a secondary, and want something that can potentially last for years, you’re looking at around $300/month with someone like Shockazulu.
Can you send the link for shockazulu my discord is dumpingdata or you can send it here

One more thing would you recommend iThaLove? I am looking for something that i can last with and i may play valorant at some point along with rust but right now my main games are tarkov and rust
09/20/2026 10:39 0x41^4#422
Quote:
Originally Posted by vaperwave01 View Post
Can you send the link for shockazulu my discord is dumpingdata or you can send it here

One more thing would you recommend iThaLove? I am looking for something that i can last with and i may play valorant at some point along with rust but right now my main games are tarkov and rust
Sent.

I don't recommend Itha, no. The only premium firmware I'd recommend is Shockazulu. He's the only developer in the scene right now that is experienced, reliable, trustworthy, and knowledgeable when it comes to high-tier EAC and other anti-cheats.
09/21/2026 11:43 xxsushi#423
Hey, do you know or recommend firmware for wardogs?
09/21/2026 14:52 0x41^4#424
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxsushi View Post
Hey, do you know or recommend firmware for wardogs?
They currently don’t have any DMA enforcement in place, so any basic or free firmware will work.
09/21/2026 21:42 xxsushi#425
Awesome, thank you for the reply, I was curious whats the most up to date free firmware or cheap firmware you can recommend for low tier EAC? I'm really new to this stuff and im not sure if things have changed revolving around popular firmware since your OG post.

I would also love to make my own, but I'm not sure how to bypass codex or claudes ethics filters to help me , any advice here?

Thank you again!
09/22/2026 01:51 m8l8th#426
Hello everyone,

I have been playing Warzone exclusively for the past few years and would like to purchase a DMA setup. The problem is that I am completely new to this area and not very familiar with all the hardware and components that may be required.

These are the specifications of my main PC:

• Monitor: ASUS ROG Swift PG27UCDM OLED
• Graphics Card: ASUS ROG Astral RTX 5090
• Motherboard: ASUS ROG Crosshair X870E Hero
• Controller: 8K Polling Rate (Marius Board)

Could someone please advise me before I spend money on something that I may not need or that might be too weak for my setup?

My goal is to play at 1440p and 240Hz while continuing to use my controller with an 8K polling rate without any noticeable lag.

Any advice or recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much!
09/22/2026 08:41 0x41^4#427
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxsushi View Post
Awesome, thank you for the reply, I was curious whats the most up to date free firmware or cheap firmware you can recommend for low tier EAC? I'm really new to this stuff and im not sure if things have changed revolving around popular firmware since your OG post.

I would also love to make my own, but I'm not sure how to bypass codex or claudes ethics filters to help me , any advice here?
There is no "up-to-date" free firmware. Most of the free options are several years old.

Quote:
I would also love to make my own, but I'm not sure how to bypass codex or claudes ethics filters to help me , any advice here?
When explaining what you're doing, don't mention that it's for a game or cheating. Just say you're developing firmware for a project or testing hardware for a computer science class.

Quote:
Originally Posted by m8l8th View Post
Hello everyone,

I have been playing Warzone exclusively for the past few years and would like to purchase a DMA setup. The problem is that I am completely new to this area and not very familiar with all the hardware and components that may be required.

These are the specifications of my main PC:

• Monitor: ASUS ROG Swift PG27UCDM OLED
• Graphics Card: ASUS ROG Astral RTX 5090
• Motherboard: ASUS ROG Crosshair X870E Hero
• Controller: 8K Polling Rate (Marius Board)

Could someone please advise me before I spend money on something that I may not need or that might be too weak for my setup?

My goal is to play at 1440p and 240Hz while continuing to use my controller with an 8K polling rate without any noticeable lag.

Any advice or recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much!
Everything you need is already covered in the first post.
  • Card
  • Fuser
  • Aim Device
  • Firmware
09/22/2026 14:54 m8l8th#428
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0x41^4 View Post
There is no "up-to-date" free firmware. Most of the free options are several years old.



When explaining what you're doing, don't mention that it's for a game or cheating. Just say you're developing firmware for a project or testing hardware for a computer science class.



Everything you need is already covered in the first post.
  • Card
  • Fuser
  • Aim Device
  • Firmware
I believe, bro, that you’re probably getting tired of answering the same questions over and over, but there are still a few things that aren’t completely clear to me. I actually read the whole thread last night while I was at work.

I found a DMA bundle on the FTW DMA website: the 100T Black, Dichen D60 4K, and Errun for €621.

As I mentioned, I’m using a joystick with a native 8K polling rate. That means I wouldn’t be able to use it with the XIM Matrix, since the XIM Matrix supports a maximum of 1K polling rate. I actually had a XIM, but I gave it to a friend last month :D

So, is there any aim device that would allow me to use the full 8K polling rate of my joystick with this DMA setup?

There’s one more thing I’m wondering about. For the second PC/laptop, I have a Lenovo T14 with an AMD Ryzen 7 Pro processor.
Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 2a (AMD)

* CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 5850U
* Cores / Threads: 8 Cores / 16 Threads
* Boost Clock: Up to 4.4 GHz
* GPU: Integrated AMD Radeon Graphics
* RAM: 16 GB DDR4
* Storage: 256 GB SK hynix NVMe SSD
* SSD Model: SK hynix HFS256GDE9X081N
* Display: 14” Full HD
* Resolution: 1920 × 1080
* Wi-Fi: Realtek WLAN
* Ethernet: Realtek Gigabit Ethernet
* Optical Drive: None
* Battery Capacity: 50.45 Wh
* Battery Health: 89%
* Battery Cycles: 150
* Motherboard: Lenovo
* Chassis: Laptop
* Model: Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 2a
* Serial Number: PF3L9GA8

Ports:

* 2× USB-C
* 2× USB-A
* HDMI
* RJ-45 Ethernet
* 3.5 mm headphone/microphone jack
* microSD card reader
* Kensington security slot

I haven’t installed Windows on it yet. Would that be enough to support, for example, playing at 1440p and 240 Hz, or 4K at 120 Hz?

If you could point me in the right direction, correct me if I’m misunderstanding something, or suggest another solution, I would really appreciate it.

As I said, I only play Warzone, and in the future I’ll only be playing Warzone.

Thank you very much!
09/23/2026 05:06 0x41^4#429
Quote:
Originally Posted by m8l8th View Post
I found a DMA bundle on the FTW DMA website: the 100T Black, Dichen D60 4K, and Errun for €621.
Can you send it to me so I can verify? Because if that's accurate, that's an insanely good price.

If possible, can you also send me the brand and model of your joystick? I personally don't know much about joysticks or their compatibility, so I'd want to research it a bit more before giving you a definite answer.

As for the second PC, most of the specs don't really matter, aside from the GPU. Ideally, you want an NVIDIA 3000-series (or AMD equivalent) GPU or newer with a D60 to help prevent ESP lag, although you may not run into any issues with it. Ultimately, you won't know for sure until you try it.

Again, as for the bundle itself, send me the URL. If it's actually what you say it is, that's going to be a very good bundle for the price.

Edit: I went to FTW’s website and saw the bundle you’re referring to. You’re able to select which card, Fuser, and aim device you want.

Yes, hardware-wise, that bundle is great. I personally use a Ferrum and D60, but I use a ZDMA.

It’s priced slightly higher than buying everything individually, but not by much. They also claim to warranty everything, whereas you likely wouldn’t get any warranty if you bought the individual components from AliExpress, so that’s definitely a plus.
09/23/2026 05:17 m8l8th#430
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0x41^4 View Post
Can you send it to me so I can verify? Because if that's accurate, that's an insanely good price.

If possible, can you also send me the brand and model of your joystick? I personally don't know much about joysticks or their compatibility, so I'd want to research it a bit more before giving you a definite answer.

As for the second PC, most of the specs don't really matter, aside from the GPU. Ideally, you want an NVIDIA 3000-series (or AMD equivalent) GPU or newer with a D60 to help prevent ESP lag, although you may not run into any issues with it. Ultimately, you won't know for sure until you try it.

Again, as for the bundle itself, send me the URL. If it's actually what you say it is, that's going to be a very good bundle for the price.
Here’s the link
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]


I’m using an Aim Controller with a Marius board.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]


Let me know what you think once you’ve had a look.
Thank you
09/24/2026 02:14 0x41^4#431
Quote:
Originally Posted by m8l8th View Post
Here’s the link
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]


I’m using an Aim Controller with a Marius board.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]


Let me know what you think once you’ve had a look.
Thank you
Ah, I see. I was confused by the "joystick" reference. I thought you were using some kind of adaptive/disability device rather than a standard controller.

Unfortunately, there aren't any aim devices that support 8K passthrough. XIM, Cronus, etc. are all limited to 1K.

You could run it directly through your main PC to take advantage of 8K, but you wouldn't have access to an aimbot since that requires an aim device such as a XIM.
09/24/2026 18:57 Domain7#432
What do you guys recommend for:

DMA Hardware:

* DMA Card 100T; Seller/Brand, & Purchase link: ?
* Fuser Brand & Specs: ?
* Firmware Provider for Arena Breakout Anti Cheat: ?
* Aim Controller: ?
* Arena Breakout DMA Cheat Provider: ?

I want to play Arena Breakout Infinite with DMA and am trying to research the best hardware, firmware and cheat provider for my current setup below:


Main PC Specs:

* Window 11 Pro

* CPU: Ryzen 7 9800X3D
-Cores / Threads: 8 Cores / 16 Threads

* GPU: ASUS PRIME RTX 5080 16GB EVO
-DisplayPort 2.1b Outputs x3
-HDMI 2.1b Outputs x1

* RAM: (CL30) TEAMGROUP T-Force Delta 32GB (2x16) DDR5 6000 RGB (Black) (Dual Channel)
* Storage: WD BLACK SN7100 2TB Gen4

* Motherboard: MAG B850 TOMAHAWK MAX WIFI
-PCIe x16 Slots x3
-USB 2.0 Headers x2
-USB 3.2 Gen 1 Headers x2
-USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 Headers x1

MAIN PC Monitor:

* Samsung Odyssey Neo G95NC

* Screen Size: 57" UltraWide
* Inputs:
- 1 x DisplayPort 2.1
- 3 x HDMI 2.1

* Resolution: 7680 x 2160

* Refresh Rate: 240 Hz


Second PC Specs
:

* Windows 11 Home
* CPU:12th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-12900H
* RAM: 32GB DDR5-4800 SO-DIMM x 2
* System type: x64-based processor
* Storage:1TB
* GPU: dedicated NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Laptop GPU 8 GB GDDR6 SDRAM
* Ports:
-1x HDMI 2.1 FRL
-2x USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A (data speed up to 5Gbps)
-1x USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C with support for DisplayPort™ / power delivery (data speed up to 10Gbps)
-1x Thunderbolt™ 4 with support for DisplayPort™ (data speed up to 40Gbps)

Second PC Monitor:

* Model: Samsung Odyssey G9 Neo ULTRAWIDE
* Inputs:
-1 x DisplayPort
-2 x HDMI
* Resolution: 5120 x 1440
* Refresh Rate: 240 Hz
* Screen Size: 49"

Laptop Screen:

* Screen Size: 15.6-inch
* Resolution: 2560x1440 (16:9)
* Refresh Rate: 240Hz
09/24/2026 19:10 cccww111222#433
firmware for BE any recommend?Isit free fw can be use or any cheaper option?

If i didnt unplug and didnt switch off my 75t card when i start my computer will vanguard detect it and ban my hwid?Also i dont cheat in valorant only for pubg.
09/25/2026 09:34 delpiero123233#434
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] pin this

[quote=Domain7;40677951]What do you guys recommend for:

DMA Hardware:

* DMA Card 100T; Seller/Brand, & Purchase link: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

* Fuser Brand & Specs: Dichen D60

* Firmware Provider for Arena Breakout Anti Cheat: LOL, you're looking at $1000 firmware. They're good at catching cheaters. good luck, [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

* Aim Controller: XIM Matrix
* Arena Breakout DMA Cheat Provider: ?
[QUOTE/]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domain7 View Post

* DMA Card 100T; Seller/Brand, & Purchase link: ?
* Fuser Brand & Specs: ?
* Firmware Provider for Arena Breakout Anti Cheat: ?
* Aim Controller: ?
* Arena Breakout DMA Cheat Provider: ?
DMA Card 100T; Seller/Brand, & Purchase link: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
* Fuser Brand & Specs: Dichen D60
* Firmware Provider for Arena Breakout Anti Cheat: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
* Aim Controller: XIM
* Arena Breakout DMA Cheat Provider: Hex, BBC

You're going to have a problem acquiring firmware. You will probably get scammed due to this. Don't be a fool, Do your OWN research. Don't just pay the first guy who comes to you. 99.9% of the discords offering firmware are scams. With that being said - I offer a service - I’ll SOURCE you firmware from a REPUTABLE provider for a fee saving you the headache of getting scammed. I can also help with the set up of your DMA Rig (drivers, firmware update, speed test & card installation ect.) It'll save you time & money, or you can spend 1 week of your time figuring it out yourself. Good luck
09/26/2026 02:49 0x41^4#435
Quote:
Originally Posted by cccww111222 View Post
firmware for BE any recommend?Isit free fw can be use or any cheaper option?

If i didnt unplug and didnt switch off my 75t card when i start my computer will vanguard detect it and ban my hwid?Also i dont cheat in valorant only for pubg.
Yes, you need to switch your card off before playing Valorant, or you will be banned.

Also, yes, you can use free firmware for BE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domain7 View Post
snip
Ultimately, all of this comes down to your budget. If you have a larger budget to work with, this is what I would recommend -

* DMA Card 100T; Seller/Brand, & Purchase link: This really depends on what you prefer. You can spend about $100 more and buy a bundle, or you can purchase the individual parts from AliExpress, which will ultimately be cheaper but will likely take longer to ship. I can help you with either option, whichever you decide.


* Fuser Brand & Specs: Dichen D60 or DC500
* Firmware Provider for Arena Breakout Anti Cheat: Shockazulu
* Aim Controller: Ferrum
* Arena Breakout DMA Cheat Provider: Any