Free .kom edit

01/02/2014 13:12 Adrian420#421
Please read [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] before using hack. Thanks.
01/12/2014 11:01 IGisEpvp#422
Well if En is American version, I'd like to see that...asap plz
01/18/2014 06:54 raoni23#423
can ypu give me the tool for elsword ID please??
02/04/2014 10:05 DanKyoshirou#424
Is this data036.kom editing really for free?
I'm a player from ID
if you please, could you make one (the edited data036.kom) on Els ID next update ?
I'll try to upload the fresh one after the update


the content hacks are:
-hacked Ann's Title (get Extra ED, Extra Exp, more critical, fast on move, jump, and attack, get more Drops especially when in Boss Area)
-unlimited Mana + no delay
-damage hacks

I promise not to use on PvP
cause I can't play any Duel with other players
I just wanna get more Drops and share it with the other players (try to be a Merchant in Elrios)

I hope you'll help me :)
thanks before, I'm sorry for my rudeness in the middle of your busy time :)
02/04/2014 12:33 Zetadarus#425
How to download the mink is [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] Wtf ? d'ont working
02/06/2014 12:10 agexlight#426
sir request for elsword ph ty ..
02/06/2014 12:20 DanKyoshirou#427
yes, the "*****" I placed with the list of shorten URL, I've tried those list 25 times since yesterday one by one, can you give me a clue, please :(
02/08/2014 08:00 dxtniel11#428
sIR NO Edited KOM for PH???? =(
02/08/2014 11:27 makmmm#429
Sir I want damage hack, 0 MP cooldown, no mana cost, speed hack, jump hack and item title hack. Thank you! :D

Philippines version :>

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Sir I want damage hack, 0 MP cooldown, no mana cost, speed hack, jump hack, item title hack. Thank you :D

Philippines version :>

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
02/13/2014 19:13 tcristian09#430
for ID elsword please :D
02/13/2014 21:52 daro99#431
this editor work on Polish wersion ?
03/17/2014 11:36 fhriler#432
yg Orang Indo jgn goblok2 lah -_- baca thread dari awal tod
03/18/2014 08:33 superdesign#433
Link EN is dead please fix .
03/18/2014 15:03 wazzup0404#434
sir please make autokill elsword garena ph..for solo dungeoning only my email add is [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] many thanks in advance..i really want to level up fast please help

here is the unhacked data link from garena elsword ph data folder

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
03/18/2014 15:57 vsonic05#435
sir can u make 1 hit for DG in elsword PH ? the latest patch kom can't unpack by els_kom.exe unpacker .. pls make 1 hit for leveling and farming mode in elsword PH . . thx

Link of the clean data036 : [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]