Dekaron Rejects

02/28/2009 04:01 orange111#421
please post here if the patch is complete so we can play
02/28/2009 04:05 xOwnedx#422
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsNobody View Post
We currently have a partner to provide dedicated server. Will be uploading patch soon to allow you guys to connect :) Server is going to be renamed Dekaron Serenity
Well its about time :) But why name the game Dekaron Serenity im just wondering why?
02/28/2009 04:10 antondude#423
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsNobody View Post
We currently have a partner to provide dedicated server. Will be uploading patch soon to allow you guys to connect :) Server is going to be renamed Dekaron Serenity
sup guys im the partner, server patch will be out soon,

:P
02/28/2009 04:17 Sha Owned#424
Quote:
Originally Posted by antondude View Post
sup guys im the partner, server patch will be out soon,

:P
Would you expect the server to be running within 30 mins?
02/28/2009 04:24 x3v1Lx#425
well we do have forums for the server.. [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

patch will also be released in here..
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
That client udont need if u already have.
02/28/2009 04:34 Sha Owned#426
All the character data WILL be the same correct?
02/28/2009 04:37 antondude#427
Im not sure we might reset everyone to lvl 1 depends ill ask nobody
02/28/2009 04:42 Sha Owned#428
PLEASE DO NOT RESET

I have spent HOURS leveling my character, and I have many RARE items like l4 Helm given to me by ItsNobody.

PLEASE DON'T RESET!!!

I spent SO much time leveling!

I would, without a doubt, quit if I lost my character and my items, PLEASE DONT RESET
02/28/2009 05:23 xOwnedx#429
Yea i hope there isnt a reset because i been to a few servers that had so many resets so yea i hope i dont have to go through that here.
02/28/2009 05:30 boomer976#430
mmm will there be free coins given?
02/28/2009 06:40 TheBlackout978#431
omg why are people soo obsesed with coins?
its like they cant just play unless they have coins...
02/28/2009 07:30 boomer976#432
lol okay, i ask once then all of a sudden im obsessed?
02/28/2009 12:35 Sly117#433
GIMMAH THA PATCH :D:D:D
02/28/2009 13:02 maxiek#434
This server is just the best I have ever played...
So, Anton I hope You will not change rates and things like that.
Because it's perfect just perfect.

BTW thanks for sponsoring :cool:
02/28/2009 14:19 ItsNobody#435
No Reset guys...uploaind ghte db backups now getting those online
then gotta make a 5min patch and upload it and will post link here