Darkorbit Talk II

10/24/2019 11:28 lollo900#4321
Guys! Any advice to make Prometheus lasers faster?
Actually I'm killing an average of 33 Impulse II/h that make about 500 Rinusk/h. That means that I get 1 laser every 12 hours as you need 6000 Rinusk to craft them. I'm already using x3/sab with an average damage of 30k.
I've read some people claiming that they got full after 3 days without quests, how is it possible?
10/24/2019 13:43 》LUL《#4322
Quote:
Originally Posted by lollo900 View Post
Guys! Any advice to make Prometheus lasers faster?
Actually I'm killing an average of 33 Impulse II/h that make about 500 Rinusk/h. That means that I get 1 laser every 12 hours as you need 6000 Rinusk to craft them. I'm already using x3/sab with an average damage of 30k.
I've read some people claiming that they got full after 3 days without quests, how is it possible?
Use A-Elite, Hammerclaw or Solace. 10 speed generator + rest shields in ship on the dmg config and use drag npcs. also should have at least 20% dmg boosters and prome/seprom to minimize ammo wasting (which bl npcs do quickly). And obviously always equip prometeus lasers that u make instantly to the ship for increased damage.

Basically: if u cant have boosters and ore updates dont do bl, you will just waste your bot time and ammunition.
10/25/2019 15:19 Evron.#4323
Wo sind alle aktiven User hin :D
10/26/2019 00:43 linksus#4324
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evron. View Post
Wo sind alle aktiven User hin :D
Bestenfalls dort wo es kein Dark Orbit gibt. Verstehe nicht wieso man noch immer so lang am dem Spiel hängt. Die Goldenen Zeiten sind vorbei.
10/26/2019 01:43 Besenwesen#4325
Hab mein Account noch verkauft für bissi Cash. Bevor der Wertverlust 100 % ist.
10/26/2019 08:28 Surreal.#4326
Quote:
Originally Posted by Besenwesen View Post
Hab mein Account noch verkauft für bissi Cash. Bevor der Wertverlust 100 % ist.
Ich glaube nächstes Jahr ist vorbei^^
Das Spiel hat nur noch botuser und Gewinn macht BP gar nicht mehr.
Hab auch meinr Accs verkauft. :D
10/26/2019 09:43 Evron.#4327
Hast du die zahlen von bigpoint oder woher weist du das?
10/26/2019 10:42 Surreal.#4328
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evron. View Post
Hast du die zahlen von bigpoint oder woher weist du das?
Naja wer kauft den heutzutage noch Uri, wenn jeder Vertex holen kann für 15€ + VPS. Lohnt sich doch viel mehr als 1,2 mio. Uri für 100€.
Bigpoint veröffentlicht nicht mal irgendwas, also kann man davon ausgehen, dass es da gar nicht rund läuft. Irgendwann wird das Spiel so enden wie Battlestar Galactica Online.
10/26/2019 10:51 Evron.#4329
Ich kenn schon einige :D
10/27/2019 15:24 Breuli#4330
Quote:
Originally Posted by Surreal. View Post
Ich glaube nächstes Jahr ist vorbei^^
Das Spiel hat nur noch botuser und Gewinn macht BP gar nicht mehr.
Hab auch meinr Accs verkauft. :D
Spätestens wenn der Flash Player bei chrome ganz weg ist :D
10/28/2019 08:25 Surreal.#4331
Quote:
Originally Posted by Breuli View Post
Spätestens wenn der Flash Player bei chrome ganz weg ist :D
Dann nehmt man einen anderen Browser :)

Zockst du eigentlich noch? :O
10/28/2019 09:22 Breuli#4332
Quote:
Originally Posted by Surreal. View Post
Dann nehmt man einen anderen Browser :)

Zockst du eigentlich noch? :O
Trauriger weise wieder angefangen haha :(
Aber irgendwie macht es wieder Spaß. Endlich in ruhe auf GE1 NPC schießen :D
10/28/2019 17:23 Surreal.#4333
Quote:
Originally Posted by Breuli View Post
Trauriger weise wieder angefangen haha :(
Aber irgendwie macht es wieder Spaß. Endlich in ruhe auf GE1 NPC schießen :D
Hhahaha ok
10/28/2019 22:17 kilmechine#4334
someone knows a working bot?
for free or note to much.
10/29/2019 13:12 dere1#4335
Did apis and zeus got expensive with this update? I was so close to crafting them :( just 3 pieces left and I would have 45 apis 20 zeus then I would craft them. Please tell me that's not the case :( Also it seems we cannot use rebate on them anymore. Does anybody have o clue about this. I don't have rebate atm.