🔥 [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Script Providers 🔥

09/05/2023 14:31 pckkkkkky#4306
Quote:
Originally Posted by loltcg View Post
To those people who reported me to get the comment removed(LOL). You go ahead and get challenger by spamming games, not looking at your replays doing the same thing every game while eating Doritos in between games. Go for it if you think that it works that way HAHAHAHA !!!

Edit: BTW I just hard stomped a Xerath mid with Master Yi mid in an Emerald mmr game. He is using scripts but it didn't help him. They all got their behinds handed to them and surrendered. Thank you for the free win whoever that was.
Emerald mmr lol noob
09/05/2023 16:09 444945#4307
Quote:
Originally Posted by loltcg View Post
To those people who reported me to get the comment removed(LOL). You go ahead and get challenger by spamming games, not looking at your replays doing the same thing every game while eating Doritos in between games. Go for it if you think that it works that way HAHAHAHA !!!

Edit: BTW I just hard stomped a Xerath mid with Master Yi mid in an Emerald mmr game. He is using scripts but it didn't help him. They all got their behinds handed to them and surrendered. Thank you for the free win whoever that was.
imagine flexing winning an emerald game ????
youre literally lowelo stop typing here pls
09/05/2023 22:55 loltcg#4308
Quote:
Originally Posted by pckkkkkky View Post
Emerald mmr lol noob
Quote:
Originally Posted by 444945 View Post
imagine flexing winning an emerald game ????
youre literally lowelo stop typing here pls
Lol It's still higher than gold. Riot banned my old accounts for botting so I had to level to 30 again. It's not that bad because I didn't really buy skins.
09/06/2023 00:02 analizator#4309
Quote:
Originally Posted by loltcg View Post
Lol It's still higher than gold. Riot banned my old accounts for botting so I had to level to 30 again. It's not that bad because I didn't really buy skins.
skin (skill) issue
09/06/2023 01:18 Kenguini714#4310
Any BGX injector that isn't expensive?
09/06/2023 01:59 loltcg#4311
Quote:
Originally Posted by analizator View Post
skin (skill) issue
I'm smurfing from master gm peak in shit region NA but it's better than most of the people here probably. (would of gotten chall if people didn't int me every game man)
09/06/2023 22:15 whatdoiname1001#4312
Hello, I have a question if anyone here can answer. I'm a challenger player, and I kind of want to script just to see it for fun. I was wondering if any of these scripts, specifically GoS. Which is the only one I can see that is somewhat trustworthy enough to spend some money for basically a month of curiousity. Is there absolutely any chance at all that GoS can perform better than me? Considering I already have hands + a brain? It seems like it's undetected, so surely I can last a month on a 4 dollar smurf also. I just find it hard to believe that these non private/exclusive scripts can somehow perform better than me mechanically, besides I guess dodging skill shots? lmao. I just see a lot of people posting them getting to diamond or masters, which isn't hard regardless even if you're 50 years old IRL.

tl;dr: Will GoS do things that I cannot do as a challenger player legitimately for fun. I've seen some videos of it, and the mechanics of the script are just straight up garbage.
09/06/2023 22:19 felipaooo#4313
Good scripts give you mechanics, not brain, great majority of scripters are below diamond, a few % achieve master, gm and challenger are few few, even more if you look in the long run because most get banned in high elo at least manually.

You asked about gos, probably u are already better than gos if you are chall for real, external scripts will never be any closer of good internals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatdoiname1001 View Post
Hello, I have a question if anyone here can answer. I'm a challenger player, and I kind of want to script just to see it for fun. I was wondering if any of these scripts, specifically GoS. Which is the only one I can see that is somewhat trustworthy enough to spend some money for basically a month of curiousity. Is there absolutely any chance at all that GoS can perform better than me? Considering I already have hands + a brain? It seems like it's undetected, so surely I can last a month on a 4 dollar smurf also. I just find it hard to believe that these non private/exclusive scripts can somehow perform better than me mechanically, besides I guess dodging skill shots? lmao. I just see a lot of people posting them getting to diamond or masters, which isn't hard regardless even if you're 50 years old IRL.

tl;dr: Will GoS do things that I cannot do as a challenger player legitimately for fun.
09/07/2023 00:34 whatdoiname1001#4314
Quote:
Originally Posted by felipaooo View Post
Good scripts give you mechanics, not brain, great majority of scripters are below diamond, a few % achieve master, gm and challenger are few few, even more if you look in the long run because most get banned in high elo at least manually.

You asked about gos, probably u are already better than gos if you are chall for real, external scripts will never be any closer of good internals.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

that kind of sucks cause I just want to see what it can do

so, even a zeri GoS would actually be garbage? lmao

cause yeah, a script isn't good if it can only get u to masters. I won't lie.

cause im wondering if i can get rank 1 with scripts, before id get manually banned. its just that I doubt any of these external scripts are good enough like u said.

GoS seems like the only legitimate script I would trust enough to download that isn't unbelievably fucking expensive on top of being undetected(?). unless u have other suggestions.

I guess I'm kind of confused now, why would players risk their account to only get diamond/masters. Whenever just playing the game for a year or so can achieve you these elos legitimately?
09/07/2023 03:58 GonFreecss00#4315
Quote:
Originally Posted by whatdoiname1001 View Post
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

that kind of sucks cause I just want to see what it can do

so, even a zeri GoS would actually be garbage? lmao

cause yeah, a script isn't good if it can only get u to masters. I won't lie.

cause im wondering if i can get rank 1 with scripts, before id get manually banned. its just that I doubt any of these external scripts are good enough like u said.

GoS seems like the only legitimate script I would trust enough to download that isn't unbelievably fucking expensive on top of being undetected(?). unless u have other suggestions.

I guess I'm kind of confused now, why would players risk their account to only get diamond/masters. Whenever just playing the game for a year or so can achieve you these elos legitimately?
Better playing legit if u have to waste money for GoS :D
stop adversiting those shit plats
09/07/2023 07:45 fragzz#4316
dunno why ppl call elo carry shit they obviously havnt even used it ive gone from plat4 to master in less then a week lol 90% win rate yet its shit :S ok
09/07/2023 08:59 whatdoiname1001#4317
What are people recommending that's legit, undetected, and not completely garbage right now then?

It seems like GoS, Holyness, and Elocarry are the easiest ones to obtain.

I actually remember a long time ago, there was a platform called Leaguesharp+. Was probably the craziest shit I've ever witnessed for how good it was. Kind of crazy that it seems like nothing competes with that still. That platform going away basically made me into the player I am now since I had to play legit.

kind of disappointing tho since nothing seems to compare in quality, even tho u def got banned a lot playing L+.

Also, what is a "bypass" new verbiage I've seen. What does it do exactly? And how does it work
09/07/2023 10:35 pckkkkkky#4318
Quote:
Originally Posted by whatdoiname1001 View Post
What are people recommending that's legit, undetected, and not completely garbage right now then?

It seems like GoS, Holyness, and Elocarry are the easiest ones to obtain.

I actually remember a long time ago, there was a platform called Leaguesharp+. Was probably the craziest shit I've ever witnessed for how good it was. Kind of crazy that it seems like nothing competes with that still. That platform going away basically made me into the player I am now since I had to play legit.

kind of disappointing tho since nothing seems to compare in quality, even tho u def got banned a lot playing L+.

Also, what is a "bypass" new verbiage I've seen. What does it do exactly? And how does it work
Holyness, EC and gos are the worst man
LS and bgx with bp are easiest to get and they are much better
09/07/2023 10:46 GonFreecss00#4319
Quote:
Originally Posted by whatdoiname1001 View Post
What are people recommending that's legit, undetected, and not completely garbage right now then?

It seems like GoS, Holyness, and Elocarry are the easiest ones to obtain.

I actually remember a long time ago, there was a platform called Leaguesharp+. Was probably the craziest shit I've ever witnessed for how good it was. Kind of crazy that it seems like nothing competes with that still. That platform going away basically made me into the player I am now since I had to play legit.

kind of disappointing tho since nothing seems to compare in quality, even tho u def got banned a lot playing L+.

Also, what is a "bypass" new verbiage I've seen. What does it do exactly? And how does it work
yeah continue to advertising GoS :D

if u like it go play with it and good luck, maybe u can reach silver 2
09/07/2023 12:46 GigaChadBooster#4320
What about FF15? Don't see any info about them. Some say its good, some say its shit, idk.