🔥 [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Script Providers 🔥

08/30/2023 14:51 Battler624#4276
wow so everything is undetected atm? damn.
08/31/2023 10:19 fragzz#4277
heaps of stuff just got detected
08/31/2023 11:52 Hansen4200#4278
BGX is for poor people, nothing is working 100% on that platform, everything is 75% done.
Evade is buggy, orbwalker is buggy, ALL the predictions are bad and you have to swap between them to get decent prediction and still the prediction is not good has a lot of bugs in it as well also lots of champions are not working as inteded examples would be Morgana Shield for friends, xearth Q is bugged. This bugs has also been reported countless times but nothing happens cus devs are afk or left or busy with making bots for other platforms.. just pay the 100 and avoid the pain of bugs and cluttered ui
09/01/2023 07:22 fragzz#4279
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hansen4200 View Post
BGX is for poor people, nothing is working 100% on that platform, everything is 75% done.
Evade is buggy, orbwalker is buggy, ALL the predictions are bad and you have to swap between them to get decent prediction and still the prediction is not good has a lot of bugs in it as well also lots of champions are not working as inteded examples would be Morgana Shield for friends, xearth Q is bugged. This bugs has also been reported countless times but nothing happens cus devs are afk or left or busy with making bots for other platforms.. just pay the 100 and avoid the pain of bugs and cluttered ui
pay the $100 for what exactly?
09/01/2023 13:18 444945#4280
Quote:
Originally Posted by fragzz View Post
pay the $100 for what exactly?
bruhwalker zenbot privatesuite etc
09/01/2023 13:52 abrufal24#4281
Quote:
Originally Posted by 444945 View Post
bruhwalker zenbot privatesuite etc
zenbot :elegiggle:
09/01/2023 13:55 fragzz#4282
Quote:
Originally Posted by 444945 View Post
bruhwalker zenbot privatesuite etc
Thought bruh just got detected and big banwave lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by abrufal24 View Post
zenbot :elegiggle:
What’s wrong with zen bot? Never used it I use elocarry shit slaps hard Af
09/01/2023 17:26 atifaslam#4283
Quote:
Originally Posted by fragzz View Post
Thought bruh just got detected and big banwave lol



What’s wrong with zen bot? Never used it I use elocarry shit slaps hard Af
While I agree bruhwalker is great, elocarry is definitely garbage. What were you smoking before making this post?
09/01/2023 19:03 GonFreecss00#4284
Quote:
Originally Posted by atifaslam View Post
While I agree bruhwalker is great, elocarry is definitely garbage. What were you smoking before making this post?
Agree if you plan to use ec just go for holyness its better :D
imagine asking people for ID and other personal stuff to get garbage script and even asking for money :confused:
09/01/2023 19:19 Coozbie#4285
Quote:
Originally Posted by fragzz View Post
Thought bruh just got detected and big banwave lol



What’s wrong with zen bot? Never used it I use elocarry shit slaps hard Af


Bruh wave was prevented by a lot of users bc they where instructed to use not important accounts, some did not listen and got waved

Me personally did not get waved and im using an account with 1560 skins
09/01/2023 22:30 UnknownNoob#4286
Anyone got a link to privatesuite platform? I can't seem to find any info on it. Thanks!
09/01/2023 23:04 fragzz#4287
Quote:
Originally Posted by GonFreecss00 View Post
Agree if you plan to use ec just go for holyness its better :D
imagine asking people for ID and other personal stuff to get garbage script and even asking for money :confused:
How is ec garbage I’ve used yts for ages and swapped over to ec and I’ve not lost a game legit every game is 25+ kills with quads and Pentas almost every single game I carry so hard it’s retarded… so if there’s better then this then that’s very impressive.. I’ve used holyness it was hot garbage this was over a year ago though. Was slow and champs were not very good at all. Ec is the best I’ve used out of those 2 holyness/yts yts is shit but no bans.
09/01/2023 23:16 GonFreecss00#4288
Quote:
Originally Posted by fragzz View Post
How is ec garbage I’ve used yts for ages and swapped over to ec and I’ve not lost a game legit every game is 25+ kills with quads and Pentas almost every single game I carry so hard it’s retarded… so if there’s better then this then that’s very impressive.. I’ve used holyness it was hot garbage this was over a year ago though. Was slow and champs were not very good at all. Ec is the best I’ve used out of those 2 holyness/yts yts is shit but no bans.
well if you think EC is good u have to try real platforms :D
09/01/2023 23:46 fragzz#4289
Quote:
Originally Posted by GonFreecss00 View Post
well if you think EC is good u have to try real platforms :D
as i said ive only tried 3. so far so im keen to testr others once my month runs out which do you suggest that are real platforms?
09/02/2023 02:29 PKen#4290
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnknownNoob View Post
Anyone got a link to privatesuite platform? I can't seem to find any info on it. Thanks!
I do not have any slots open as of right now.