The longest e*pvp Thread I [English only]

07/01/2012 16:57 .BeKiiR##4216
Hello everyone (:
07/01/2012 17:13 Patato​#4217
hi bekiir how are you ?
07/01/2012 17:23 Gr01nd#4218
Iam 19Years old :D and you ?
07/01/2012 17:25 Patato​#4219
I'm young patatos don't become very old :( xD
07/01/2012 17:42 Will Hallas#4220
"how are you ?"

"Im 19Years Old"
---------------

Dafuq?!
07/01/2012 18:24 Patato​#4221
haha well noticed aro (:
07/01/2012 18:40 Will Hallas#4222
Quote:
Originally Posted by -patato- View Post
haha well noticed aro (:
Ya im a genius...
07/01/2012 19:13 Endless.™#4223
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aro666 View Post
Ya im a genius...
I've noticed this a long time ago.
07/01/2012 19:44 Will Hallas#4224
Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless.™ View Post
I've noticed this a long time ago.
Knew that...;D
07/01/2012 19:45 Patato​#4225
lol me no genius are :D
07/01/2012 20:00 Endless.™#4226
Quote:
Originally Posted by -patato- View Post
lol me no genius are :D
that's clear. :D
07/01/2012 20:03 Will Hallas#4227
Quote:
Originally Posted by -patato- View Post
lol me no genius are :D
We knew that too Yoda...;D
07/01/2012 20:08 Endless.™#4228
Yoda to Hulk: I'm father your. :D
07/01/2012 20:09 Patato​#4229
me no yoda are me are patato :D
07/01/2012 20:10 Will Hallas#4230
Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless.™ View Post
Yoda to Hulk: I'm father your. :D
Just thought :facepalm:
Haha ;D