The longest e*pvp Thread I [English only]

07/01/2012 13:06 Endless.™#4186
baaaack! I think it was amazing tonight.. sup?
07/01/2012 13:11 Patato​#4187
hey enldess how are you ? that anoying .Pl4yLike4No0b- is here gain :D
07/01/2012 13:28 Endless.™#4188
Quote:
Originally Posted by -patato- View Post
hey enldess how are you ? that anoying .Pl4yLike4No0b- is here gain :D
who is enldess? :P i'm fine, but the last night was.. how can I say.. hard. :D I hate him. :(
07/01/2012 13:50 .Pl4yLike4No0b-#4189
Endless :O i gave you 26 E*gold o.O
07/01/2012 13:51 Endless.™#4190
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Pl4yLike4No0b- View Post
Endless :O i gave you 26 E*gold o.O
ok ok, i don't hate you. But I thought you hate me?
07/01/2012 14:05 Taec#4191
Hello guys.. 20% done my report..3000word report.. GOD.. tmr hand in T__T
07/01/2012 14:13 .Pl4yLike4No0b-#4192
Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless.™ View Post
ok ok, i don't hate you. But I thought you hate me?
I hate only Noobs ;)
07/01/2012 14:15 Will Hallas#4193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taec View Post
Hello guys.. 20% done my report..3000word report.. GOD.. tmr hand in T__T
about what?
07/01/2012 14:16 Patato​#4194
lol does anyone hate me ? :D
07/01/2012 14:19 Taec#4195
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aro666 View Post
about what?
My internship at the Engineering company O_o
07/01/2012 14:23 Will Hallas#4196
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taec View Post
My internship at the Engineering company O_o
For how long ?
07/01/2012 14:24 .Pl4yLike4No0b-#4197
nobody hates patato :D
07/01/2012 14:25 Patato​#4198
taec is almost lvl 26 :a 99% xD
07/01/2012 14:28 Taec#4199
5mths?? ok.. got to go back to doing it..
07/01/2012 14:34 Endless.™#4200
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taec View Post
5mths?? ok.. got to go back to doing it..
gl & hf