Archie you from poland ;)? can you give me skype/gg ?
09/16/2014 18:21Zakaria Yahya#407
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farming Inc.
Why you cry? Be happy that this update is availible and free :thumbup:
hhhhhh I mean that they was talking very serious and now look to them :D
09/16/2014 18:33tareksafr123#408
I am very happy because the next update which will running Hack contract
archie333
09/16/2014 22:12killera124#409
He's not going to do a contract hack,he was joking.It's really hard to make a contract hack now and I haven't played in a long time because of that.Even if one manages to create a hack,it will be most likely paid.
09/17/2014 03:15mena123#410
still work?
09/17/2014 03:27JFD2014#411
pls hacker for update 7.3
09/17/2014 03:33mena123#412
JFD2014
what is your skype?
09/17/2014 07:50laozing#413
dat 7.3 update ruined my plans for tonight. oh well. it was fun while it lasted. I only used it for roughly 2-3 days but many thanks to Archie333. first time I ever got over the 100k mark in fifa coins and it was thanks to yer trainer.
Now to figure out how to win first division singles legitimately... I suck at fifa world and it doesn't help I cant do finesse shots.
09/17/2014 12:18kukla7#414
dont be worry they wont syncro offline mode wit server (i hope so), so there will be an offline hack always be able / usually they change the value adress... or am i wrong? thx to archie and kingy investing time for trainer
09/17/2014 12:56tareksafr123#415
hack contract 7.3 please ?
kingy91 & archie333
09/18/2014 13:29Hotshot1992#416
7.3 update has come soon 7.4 idk when the hack comes out anyways Good luck @kingy91
09/18/2014 17:22archie333#417
Updated to FW R7.3 (?)
09/18/2014 17:40tareksafr#418
Please archie333 hack contract 7.3 ubdate
09/18/2014 17:45archie333#419
Quote:
Originally Posted by tareksafr
Please archie333 hack contract 7.3 ubdate
Oh no, I forgot again... Are you serious? [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
09/18/2014 17:51kolaka123#420
Will you update this trainer archie? I'd really appreciate it its awesome trainer but no update :( please update it mate! thank you so much for work so far