Private Silkroad Chit-Chat I

12/26/2012 17:30 JuliaRocks*#406
I have some questions :
1)What is used for hacking between c+ / c#
2)Where I can find a clean DB that suits with media (lowest edits as possible )
3)Ludoworks is overlimit?Hope it won't be just a simple cam 110 server e.e
12/26/2012 17:41 OverLimits#407
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuliaRocks* View Post
I have some questions :
1)What is used for hacking between c+ / c#
2)Where I can find a clean DB that suits with media (lowest edits as possible )
3)Ludoworks is overlimit?Hope it won't be just a simple cam 110 server e.e
Ludoworks' staff consists of a lot of skilled people and three of them are from the Overlimit staff, however, even Overlimit is being merged with the network.
12/26/2012 17:45 JuliaRocks*#408
Quote:
Originally Posted by OverLimits View Post
Ludoworks' staff consists of a lot of skilled people and three of them are from the Overlimit staff, however, even Overlimit is being merged with the network.
Good cus I donated 45$ and I want to use the silks wisely
12/26/2012 17:49 PortalDark#409
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuliaRocks* View Post
I have some questions :
1)What is used for hacking between c+ / c#
define hacking
if you mean decompile
use .net reflector
12/26/2012 17:50 OverLimits#410
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuliaRocks* View Post
Good cus I donated 45$ and I want to use the silks wisely
You will be more than amazed how much you can switch servers in our network without losing any of your silks
12/26/2012 20:21 IceAmStiel#411
Quote:
Originally Posted by PortalDark View Post
you didnt have to be that harsh
Didn't mean to be rude, I simply meant that you're a yummi tard (Sorry, I forgot how to spell "tart" correctly) :)
12/26/2012 20:26 鳳凰城#412
Quote:
Originally Posted by IceAmStiel View Post
Didn't mean to be rude, I simply meant that you're a yummi tard (Sorry, I forgot how to spell "tart" correctly) :)
*iykwim*

Well , is it possible to attack joymax servers?
12/26/2012 20:34 Bartic#413
It should be possible, but extremely hard. And illegal, ofcourse.
12/26/2012 21:03 JuliaRocks*#414
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bartic View Post
It should be possible, but extremely hard. And illegal, ofcourse.
/nabmodeon
1)Do what's possible to release EVERY single thing from sro1 sro2 since 2004
2)Hack everything and everybody
3)Get money
4)??????????
5)Move to moon,there are no laws
6)؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟
7)ERROR 404 Page not found
8)Profit
12/26/2012 21:28 Bartic#415
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuliaRocks* View Post
/nabmodeon
1)Do what's possible to release EVERY single thing from sro1 sro2 since 2004
2)Hack everything and everybody
3)Get money
4)??????????
5)Move to moon,there are no laws
6)؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟
7)ERROR 404 Page not found
8)Profit
What the... How... I... What?!
12/26/2012 21:40 Haze*#416
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bartic View Post
What the... How... I... What?!
Well, I knew you wouldn't understand - the procedure he just posted is far beyond our skill level - it's just too damn hard.
12/26/2012 21:51 JuliaRocks*#417
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haze* View Post
Well, I knew you wouldn't understand - the procedure he just posted is far beyond our skill level - it's just too damn hard.
She*
and
Haze,pls
12/26/2012 21:57 鳳凰城#418
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuliaRocks* View Post
/nabmodeon
1)Do what's possible to release EVERY single thing from sro1 sro2 since 2004
2)Hack everything and everybody
3)Get money
4)??????????
5)Move to moon,there are no laws
6)؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟
7)ERROR 404 Page not found
8)Profit
Point of it?
Ah, I get it ..genius.jpg
12/26/2012 22:01 Snow*#419
fyll krall, me fyll slep, oqe, this fight, is, boring, as, hell. Caipi, is krall,

gn8 xD
12/26/2012 22:04 JuliaRocks*#420
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix 1337 View Post
Point of it?
Ah, I get it ..genius.jpg
My posts have no point
penoix pls