[Int] Bot for all Classes

07/08/2011 12:00 losy_1#406
it work in privet servers or int only?
07/08/2011 12:16 mcdraco#407
int :]
07/08/2011 14:41 analsaft#408
Hey, just wanted to inform the ppl having the same problems like me.
If u get error (Cant load bot.dll) but have (even 100times) installed c++ redi 2010, u just need to install Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Express instead.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

hf
07/08/2011 17:08 yuzan#409
I have the same problem 2 min online and offline again ^^

today, I meet sky-chars again, someone know the solution??.
07/08/2011 17:27 mcdraco#410
I got same problem 2 min online and all close but i fix it :)) Yuzan u need to Delete all Files from other private server and Run KalOnline By Administrator ( right click ...) :) Good Luck :]
07/08/2011 17:39 yuzan#411
TYVM :) but.......
I deleted all and reinstalled, but I don't solved the problem
07/08/2011 21:54 Shootins#412
Nah xD that wont solve anything. The files are detected by the hackshield now.

Same with injector. Closing after 2-3 mins when its injected on engine.

Buying 300-500kk for a nice price. U$S & Pay by western uni. (pm me here)
07/08/2011 22:35 broksen#413
shootins pm [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] got 590kk for sell
07/08/2011 23:37 meak1#414
omg no bots detected, if yes then use the bypass noob leecher
07/09/2011 00:11 yazhimo#415
mine is working gr8...
07/09/2011 00:25 Shootins#416
Quote:
Originally Posted by meak1 View Post
omg no bots detected, if yes then use the bypass noob leecher
bypass? (yes already searched, how to bypass this?)

I inject the dsound, and it works if the botdll is in the kal folder.
But 1-2 mins after logged in game map, its detected "there is a hacking tool..." & the game close.

Im a nub yes ^^... but
"I have never met a man so ignorant that I couldn't learn something from him."
Sure you got something... Make an effort ;)
07/09/2011 00:30 meak1#417
Hackshield bypass.
07/09/2011 03:10 LeetUser#418
useless.. they screwed something up on their computer :P
07/09/2011 08:25 OnlyLT#419
Is it only for me or it gets hader and harder to go UG/OG?
07/09/2011 09:47 helloalll#420
no use this bot because kal detecte ip adrees and block all account use with this ip adrees