[RELEASE]Action 9 Client an Server Share

05/22/2014 02:15 jinky16#406
MY DBMON ALWAYS STOP AT THIS PART "NOT SIEGE INFO CHANEL INDEX" NEED HELP
06/02/2014 06:38 natsumiru#407
Fist thank you so much, im old school player dekaron (old 2moons), now I can remember (together my so old friends) all time we play together. Thank you again.

So, can you fix the part number 6 mediafire link (client download)?
06/19/2014 07:28 Max62800#408
full client bug
06/27/2014 12:58 laxibaba#409
Dekaron.part06.rar is error
07/02/2014 08:45 joao13joao13#410
Dekaron.part06.rar is removed
07/14/2014 15:59 ezekielman3x3#411
your part 6 error and your filehosting.org - download page for Dekaron.rar
07/14/2014 21:51 SinisterVengeance#412
Guys these files need reupped, I'm not sure if King will do it or not, I'd love to see them up again, I'm trying to set up a server myself, Dekaron.rar keeps failing, I'm at 56% Using Free download manager from Chrome, Tried other Engines same thing. It's corrupted, any idea where I can obtain this elsewhere ?
07/18/2014 13:10 Hesorio1u#413
The url's seems a dead, kingtut is not anymore online on elitepvpers i quess more then 1-2 year's. Maybe if someone reunpload it from his if someone have the documents.

~
07/30/2014 07:15 wetsac#414
sir how about dekaronpart6 not work?
:P
09/03/2014 03:47 Eltunche#415
HELLO KING IS FOR WINDOWS 7?
09/08/2014 15:33 ngetzzzz#416
if i download this. others that download this will have the same server?
09/08/2014 22:51 kennyrogers#417
Yes because the Shared folder is the only common folder between the client and the server. Remember to bring the Shared folder from the Server, put it in the client when you're done and that Client will connect to your server
09/18/2014 00:03 ngetzzzz#418
how to download Database? or how to make 1?
09/19/2014 08:30 sucker90#419
can u fix part 6 link
thanks
10/06/2014 13:28 timertcg#420
Part 06 cannot to downlord