[Release + Cheats] AionScript (All Servers)

07/26/2013 17:50 ArguL#406
someone knows when AS will be back online ?
07/26/2013 18:13 Immons#407
I can log onto the site.
07/31/2013 14:40 Darkrain1988#408
any fix yet without a VPN?
07/31/2013 15:01 fatboycorp#409
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkrain1988 View Post
any fix yet without a VPN?
Still not working here without VPN...

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatboycorp View Post
Still not working here without VPN...
And now, since the update, AS don't work even with a VPN....

Blastradius, please take a look at that
08/01/2013 18:45 thelittlefrenchone#410
AS still not working... what's going on????
08/14/2013 13:25 Darkrain1988#411
Blast could careless about some of as not being able to use it
08/14/2013 17:04 andyhug#412
+1
08/16/2013 11:03 fatboycorp#413
Hello,

The problem is between some providers and the server of AS.
My provider is FREE and I can't use AS without a VPN. If I try from my friend's house, his provider is SFR, there is no problem, all works good.

I don't know what to do because when I ask to my provider to look at this problem, they refuse to do anything and said that the problem come from the AS server...

If anyone have an issue about that...

Cya
08/17/2013 01:16 dabnoj#414
change from free to sfr so why blast will care about it? ^^ lmao
08/17/2013 05:31 ryoranezankeshi#415
this is fake. i dont even know how to use aionscript. it says authentication failure
08/20/2013 11:14 fatboycorp#416
Quote:
Originally Posted by dabnoj View Post
change from free to sfr so why blast will care about it? ^^ lmao
Nab.

Because I'm not alone in this case and it's not a solution. 3 months ago, I had no problem, and suddenly, I can't use AS or go on his website. If all the people change their providers, it could be happen again if Blast don't solve the problem at his origin.

Blast have to search why some IP, or dunno what else, some people are blocked.
08/22/2013 15:19 Dela22#417
I use it since a Week, a friend use it since months. Without a ban.
Its rly great i love the atk Speed, and its easy to kill instance bosses Solo.

The only crap on AionScript is thats only Paypal payment Supports.
Please add Paysafe Card or Instant Banking ^^

+++
Greetz
08/22/2013 22:23 lenonsk#418
This still working?
08/23/2013 05:47 azndude171#419
man, I used it before the 4.0 patch. People were not helpful in their forum. The scripts does work, but no support. mhm, try to solo instance with my archer, failed to do so. this was around May of 2012. And asked for help without success.
08/24/2013 00:15 RICANPAPI_16#420
Quote:
Originally Posted by azndude171 View Post
man, I used it before the 4.0 patch. People were not helpful in their forum. The scripts does work, but no support. mhm, try to solo instance with my archer, failed to do so. this was around May of 2012. And asked for help without success.
still the same no updates or support bro, even people who pay and AS don't work for them don't get refunds as far I see... sucks