Darkorbit Talk II

06/10/2019 06:08 KickMayer#4141
Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥JustGood♥ View Post
Suicide conf? Full lasers and speed + drill?
And what should I kill? Lordakium, Sibelonit and lordakia? :p
2-4 shields on one config, full speed. 2nd config full shield on drones (Fleeing config) use dril and x-1 unless you got alot of x2 ;)
kill everything except Lordakium's :)
06/19/2019 08:34 perunasaatana#4142
1. Do the BL scouts spawn 24/7 or only during spesific time such as from 16:00 to 02:00 and no spawns at all for example in the morning? Or do they spawn more frequently in the evenings?

2a.I have seen some people saying they know when they spawn, is this a lie? I have been logging every scout I see and tried to wait again at the same time but no luck. So is it COMPLETELY random?

2b. If it is completely random, is there any spawn "limiter", lets say no new NPC if the last one has died less than 60 minutes ago? So if I see one in 3-8 for example, can I move to 1-8 and wait there since there will be no NPC in 3-8 for a long time?

4. Are these "ghost ships" I see in x-8 somehow related to these? Every time I have seen them there has been a BL scout in the next ~60 minutes. (someone said bots rarely get to kill these scouts, is this some strange BP anti bot feature?) Ignore this question if you think I am smoking something, you will not understand what I mean if you have not seen them yourself.
06/20/2019 01:47 Jesusthe3rd#4143
Any one knows how to get gold glow on ship ?
06/20/2019 13:50 》LUL《#4144
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesusthe3rd View Post
Any one knows how to get gold glow on ship ?
Use one of the spacecup designs of cyborg and kill 15 players in a row without dying
06/20/2019 14:05 Jesusthe3rd#4145
Quote:
Originally Posted by 》LUL《 View Post
Use one of the spacecup designs of cyborg and kill 15 players in a row without dying
can i get those desings today or its lost?
06/20/2019 19:00 》LUL《#4146
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesusthe3rd View Post
can i get those desings today or its lost?
Currently not, they were as payment with real money. maybe they will come back, maybe not.
06/20/2019 19:42 gokhancrya#4147
Guys do you have bot? anybot? I would like bot for windows 7. I dont want toshinou or darkbot. I want any bot. Sorry for my english.
06/20/2019 20:06 》LUL《#4148
Quote:
Originally Posted by gokhancrya View Post
Guys do you have bot? anybot? I would like bot for windows 7. I dont want toshinou or darkbot. I want any bot. Sorry for my english.
Vertex :awesome:
06/21/2019 02:10 gokhancrya#4149
Vertex is paid. I want free bot :)))
06/21/2019 10:01 Elsastylez#4150
Spielen hier welche War Universe? :)
06/21/2019 11:17 srammimoen#4151
Quote:
Originally Posted by gokhancrya View Post
Vertex is paid. I want free bot :)))
Only darkbot than.... cheapyboy
06/27/2019 00:49 MankarCamoran#4152
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elsastylez View Post
Spielen hier welche War Universe? :)
Habs gespielt, sehr intensiv sogar. Wird mir aber wieder zu viel wie DO. Da kann ich gleich das echte spielen. Ende 2017Anfang 2018 fand ich Waru am besten...
06/28/2019 17:07 jvblw#4153
Quote:
Originally Posted by gokhancrya View Post
Vertex is paid. I want free bot :)))
I think darkbot is better than vertex bot
06/28/2019 19:54 RazorR123456#4154
Quote:
Originally Posted by jvblw View Post
I think darkbot is better than vertex bot
Why it is better?
06/28/2019 22:28 Lmono#4155
Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorR123456 View Post
Why it is better?
spoiler alert. it is not.