CabalRider [Latest Versions]

08/21/2012 03:39 anipustz91#4111
cabal rider down edy.. cant log in... f.ucking suck money this shit cr
08/21/2012 03:41 K31X#4112
nice
08/21/2012 04:00 xtianduenas#4113
rider PH dowwwwwn and the website too. what is wrong again?
08/21/2012 06:41 anipustz91#4114
cr no longer can use.. cr down edy... need find another=="
08/21/2012 10:52 glemor1234#4115
we paid for cabal rider but there service is down GRRRHH
08/21/2012 11:38 ryan1978#4116
I thought i was the only until I found this thread.
08/21/2012 12:51 haringjorge12#4117
to acid- is there no way to have cr in NA? tnx in advance...
08/21/2012 16:04 ryanalaskas#4118
i can log in to my account and am using it ^_^ gud for me i guess..
08/21/2012 22:05 Acid#4119
Quote:
Originally Posted by iqbalboyz69 View Post
cr in sg dun have free trial acid ??
hard to answer my question ?
Open your eyes and use your brain, then you would have seen that I didn't log in for 5 days since I was on vacation. And calculate the time yourself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by haringjorge12 View Post
to acid- is there no way to have cr in NA? tnx in advance...
No there is no chance and like I said many times before, I do not advise anyone to buy cabalrider, I just update the versions on elitepvpers.
08/21/2012 22:54 chosen220#4120
please explain to all users, why the cabal rider is off line? I paid to use my remaining days are passing.
I think that this situation is a lack of respect for users who spend their money to use cabalrider, rider of all sites are offline.
respond me ACID please
08/21/2012 23:23 janey143#4121
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanalaskas View Post
i can log in to my account and am using it ^_^ gud for me i guess..
why not tell us ur secret? its very unfortunate for us not to use it. maybe u can drop some hint
08/21/2012 23:34 Acid#4122
Quote:
Originally Posted by chosen220 View Post
please explain to all users, why the cabal rider is off line? I paid to use my remaining days are passing.
I think that this situation is a lack of respect for users who spend their money to use cabalrider, rider of all sites are offline.
respond me ACID please
Like I said already thousand of times I'm not a staff member from cabalrider, I have no information on their work or why they are offline.

Contact them if you want an explanation.
08/21/2012 23:44 janey143#4123
Quote:
Originally Posted by Αcid View Post
Like I said already thousand of times I'm not a staff member from cabalrider, I have no information on their work or why they are offline.

Contact them if you want an explanation.
do you have files of the latest CR SG? i cant download but i want to try something.
08/22/2012 00:26 Acid#4124
Quote:
Originally Posted by janey143 View Post
do you have files of the latest CR SG? i cant download but i want to try something.
Nope, I never download them since I do not need any version.
08/22/2012 11:05 ryan1978#4125
I dont know what happened to bot this past 2 days.
I cant open their site, i cant log in my one account. The weird thing is , only that account I cant open. I can open my 5 accounts except with that one account.

I already reformat my PC , thinking that would be the only solution by I failed.
I still can bot for my 5 accounts except to the one.