Quick & Easy DMA Buying Guide

08/29/2026 13:17 Zaniq#391
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0x41^4 View Post
Both work.
Ight ty!
08/30/2026 10:32 MrUsama#392
Hey , I have gpu 4060 and currenlty playing on 60hz will buy later 120hz screen can you tell me what things do i need? for these specs?
08/30/2026 11:57 0x41^4#393
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrUsama View Post
Hey , I have gpu 4060 and currenlty playing on 60hz will buy later 120hz screen can you tell me what things do i need? for these specs?
  • Secondary PC
  • DMA Card
  • Aim Device
  • Fuser
  • Firmware
My Recommendations -

Second PC: Any used laptop with an RTX 3000-series GPU.
DMA Card: CaptainDMA 75T from AliExpress.
Aim Device: Ferrum, or MAKCU as a more affordable alternative.
Fuser: Anything from AliExpress should work with a standard, non-ultrawide monitor.
Firmware: Depends on the game(s) that you want to play.
08/30/2026 14:44 Rockz0rr#394
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0x41^4 View Post
[center][size=5]
3. Aim Controller
  • AliExpress
  • Sugargoo
  • Taobao
  • Xferrum
  • XIM
Avoid: Kmbox.
Recommended: Makcu (as of July-August 2026, many anti-cheat systems are detecting MAKCU), Teensy, or Ferrum (recommended). If you use a controller, get a XIM.

A Makcu is very easy to set up - Google “Makcu Discord” and you’ll find guides and the required firmware. The community is helpful and setup should be smooth.
Hey mate, I found your guide and wondering why you said Makcu is recommended and than said many anti cheat systems are detecting it? Is this proof since I heard the same and you recommand makcu above, but a few ppl. in my thread said they are fine as cyber ammo say makcu is still fine:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
08/30/2026 14:47 0x41^4#395
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockz0rr View Post
Hey mate, I found your guide and wondering why you said Makcu is recommended and than said many anti cheat systems are detecting it? Is this proof since I heard the same but a few ppl. in my thread said they are fine :

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

They allegedly fixed the issue, but I still wouldn't recommend using it in any of the games I mentioned in the post I linked.
08/30/2026 15:09 Rockz0rr#396
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0x41^4 View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

They allegedly fixed the issue, but I still wouldn't recommend using it in any of the games I mentioned in the post I linked.
Sorry but who fixed what? :) and do you have any source since its kinda quiet in this forum about makcm/makcu also cyber-ammo chat said no its just a selling strat for ferrum.
08/30/2026 22:04 Robdob#397
I'm new to the DMA scene and I pretty much have everything except the firmware and I was wondering if you could name a company, you would think is trustworthy. I seems like every place I check out they have something sketchy going. I'm willing to spend a decent amount on something that will last a good bit and for the anti-cheats I need I'd say EAC/BE/ACE and cod.
08/31/2026 04:57 0x41^4#398
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockz0rr View Post
Sorry but who fixed what? :) and do you have any source since its kinda quiet in this forum about makcm/makcu also cyber-ammo chat said no its just a selling strat for ferrum.
The developer of MAKCU allegedly made changes to the firmware to help prevent detections. However, I’m still seeing people across various COD communities reporting enforcement actions while using it, including limited matchmaking, bans, and similar issues.

I can’t speak to what’s being said in CyberAmmo’s Discord, as I don’t join reseller communities. I’m only in direct provider/developer communities, so my perspective is based on what I’m seeing directly from the source.

Personally, I wouldn’t recommend it if you can afford a Ferrum. That said, I understand that not everyone can justify the cost, so if MAKCU is the more affordable option, it’s ultimately a gamble you’ll have to take and hope for the best. That said, if you’re not playing Valorant, Rust, Fortnite, or ABI, I wouldn’t be too concerned about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robdob View Post
I'm new to the DMA scene and I pretty much have everything except the firmware and I was wondering if you could name a company, you would think is trustworthy. I seems like every place I check out they have something sketchy going. I'm willing to spend a decent amount on something that will last a good bit and for the anti-cheats I need I'd say EAC/BE/ACE and cod.
What EAC games?
08/31/2026 06:13 Robdob#399
What EAC games?[/QUOTE]

off the top of my head The finals, Fortnite, and possibly arc raiders. Maybe a couple more but those are the ones I see myself cheating in
08/31/2026 06:22 Hyper_Tesla#400
Hey, I know you play Tarkov...

Any advice on how to avoid getting banned? I'm using a provider that has a DMA read-only mode and read-only firmware... do you recommend using it? I read that you play on your main account... I'd appreciate some tips.
09/01/2026 05:17 Aegis574#401
Well I was right! Shitty FW. Between 17 people that I know who have received FW, it was detected immediately on EAC or within a day or two (when they flashed firmware/ when they played an EAC game). William seems more focused on their "new" MITM, Man in the middle. Which sure that's cool and all but what about people who paid for Slotted firmware. The firmware is suppose to be slotted for 15 people per device. Guess what, they're sending everyone the same device emulation. Definitely an exit scheme for a rebranding or he could be lying about the MITM device too. Hard to tell because he is a shady individual. I do not recommend still!
09/01/2026 16:26 0x41^4#402
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robdob View Post
off the top of my head The finals, Fortnite, and possibly arc raiders. Maybe a couple more but those are the ones I see myself cheating in
For Fortnite, you're probably looking at spending around $200-$300 per month. The upside is that you'd have firmware that is more than capable for the other games you mentioned as well.

On the bright side, that's still considerably cheaper than what I personally pay per month for my firmware, lol. If you're playing Cash Cups, the cost can also potentially be offset pretty easily. I know several people who are making $500+ a month from winning Cups alone.

I'm still discussing the details with the developer to determine how many additional slots he wants to make available on top of what he currently offers. Once that's finalized, I'll start publicly posting about him. It should only be a few days, hopefully no later than the end of the week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyper_Tesla View Post
Hey, I know you play Tarkov...

Any advice on how to avoid getting banned? I'm using a provider that has a DMA read-only mode and read-only firmware... do you recommend using it? I read that you play on your main account... I'd appreciate some tips.
Honestly, if you're only using read-only functions, there's very little to worry about in terms of getting banned.

Obviously, don't track players through walls. And while I haven't seen people get banned for this in a very long time, I'd also avoid looting items that aren't actually visible to you, such as money hidden inside a trash bag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aegis574 View Post
Well I was right! Shitty FW. Between 17 people that I know who have received FW, it was detected immediately on EAC or within a day or two (when they flashed firmware/ when they played an EAC game). William seems more focused on their "new" MITM, Man in the middle. Which sure that's cool and all but what about people who paid for Slotted firmware. The firmware is suppose to be slotted for 15 people per device. Guess what, they're sending everyone the same device emulation. Definitely an exit scheme for a rebranding or he could be lying about the MITM device too. Hard to tell because he is a shady individual. I do not recommend still!
Sorry, brother.
09/01/2026 22:24 Robdob#403
[QUOTE=0x41^4;40659940]For Fortnite, you're probably looking at spending around $200-$300 per month. The upside is that you'd have firmware that is more than capable for the other games you mentioned as well.

On the bright side, that's still considerably cheaper than what I personally pay per month for my firmware, lol. If you're playing Cash Cups, the cost can also potentially be offset pretty easily. I know several people who are making $500+ a month from winning Cups alone.

I'm still discussing the details with the developer to determine how many additional slots he wants to make available on top of what he currently offers. Once that's finalized, I'll start publicly posting about him. It should only be a few days, hopefully no later than the end of the week.





Let’s say I didn’t end up playing Fortnite would you still recommend the firmware you were talking about or should I consider something else. I honestly only listed Fortnite because I’ve grown an unknown hatred for the game. And besides the major games I play are siege and cod and from what I hear/experience there anti cheat isn’t kinda lackluster.
09/02/2026 02:08 0x41^4#404
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robdob View Post
Let’s say I didn’t end up playing Fortnite would you still recommend the firmware you were talking about or should I consider something else. I honestly only listed Fortnite because I’ve grown an unknown hatred for the game. And besides the major games I play are siege and cod and from what I hear/experience there anti cheat isn’t kinda lackluster.
If you don't plan on playing games like Fortnite, Rust, Valorant, or ABI, basic (or free) firmware should be sufficient for virtually any other game. You can purchase it from a number of providers, such as Ducks, CyberAmmo, Rie, BDE, etc., although I strongly recommend making it yourself if you're able to. Personally, I wouldn't pay more than $70-80 for basic firmware.
09/02/2026 17:20 Aegis574#405
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0x41^4 View Post
If you don't plan on playing games like Fortnite, Rust, Valorant, or ABI, basic (or free) firmware should be sufficient for virtually any other game. You can purchase it from a number of providers, such as Ducks, CyberAmmo, Rie, BDE, etc., although I strongly recommend making it yourself if you're able to. Personally, I wouldn't pay more than $70-80 for basic firmware.
You wouldnt happen to know any legit fw provider for vgk? seems like now one is making fw.