[CSRO] Fully working bot

04/16/2010 19:17 zikor1337#391
Quote:
Originally Posted by aniolm View Post
I dont think that is good idea. Character which is at first screen was buy about not inteligent person. This bot was make for chinese version but it is about english verion. Why the screens is only for logging step? Its fake, dont give pass
You fucktard. You come here and make 1 post, and in that single one you say that what I posted is fake? Dozens of players are using it you cocksucker. Did you even looked at the other 39 pages of posts ? you piece of shit. You call me hacker? Fucking junk. Now I am pissed off. Learn some English you brainless stupid asshole.

***Stop spamming this thread. Wait for my guide to buy it if this will be possible***

A sticky thread with fake bot inside. That's awesome. You just won the prize of "The most retarded member of this whole community" .
04/16/2010 19:36 zikor1337#392
Quote:
Originally Posted by aniolm View Post
HEY bro fucked up! What do you think, you can insult me? You are fucking child who dont know any other word, fuck you bitch I just say what I think, tomorrow there will me full of posts like "he scammed me" "fuck your mother you bitch" "oh no my character lost:(" give some truth screens about it, but you can write only "fuck" looser..
:facepalm: That's epic. =) Hahahahaha .... :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

You just made my day...you fucktard.

#Reported also #Close request till I find a way to buy the bot - If I find it.
04/16/2010 19:45 zikor1337#393
Quote:
Originally Posted by aniolm View Post
fucktard? What the fuck? Its some turk-english? That call you in kindergarten? Don't watch most porn bro.. Silly kid... I don't have time and desire to dispute. I say what I say, another people can choice what they will do. "fucktard" bro hahahaha
:facepalm: Is this another kid that really wants to piss me off? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Just reading his dumb posts I can see how dumb and childish he is.

:facepalm: lol
04/16/2010 19:46 bzaina2#394
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keo99 View Post
You fucktard. You come here and make 1 post, and in that single one you say that what I posted is fake? Dozens of players are using it you cocksucker. Did you even looked at the other 39 pages of posts ? you piece of shit. You call me hacker? Fucking junk. Now I am pissed off. Learn some English you brainless stupid asshole.

A sticky thread with fake bot inside. That awesome. You just won the prize of "The most retarded member of this whole community" .
LOL, and he gets reported? Ok.
04/16/2010 19:47 zikor1337#395
Quote:
Originally Posted by bzaina2 View Post
LOL, and he gets reported? Ok.
Are you stupid too ? He said that this bot is FAKE... and that I put some keyloggers inside to steal your accounts? Can't you read? Of course that I am getting angry ... FUCKING ANGRY !!!
04/16/2010 19:50 bzaina2#396
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keo99 View Post
Are you stupid too ? He said that this bot is FAKE... and that I put some keyloggers inside to steal your accounts? Can't you read? Of course that I am getting angry ... FUCKING ANGRY !!!
I read that, but you don't need to overreact. And no, I'm not stupid, thank god lol.
04/16/2010 19:52 zikor1337#397
Quote:
Originally Posted by bzaina2 View Post
I read that, but you don't need to overreact. And no, I'm not stupid, thankgod lol.
I don't over react... that is just the right reaction for such a dumb.

Just imagine ... a Sticky thread with a fake bot that is containing keyloggers and where are over 39 pages of posts about it, and where I received about 60 Thanks. o_O How dumb you can be to accuse somebody that is stealing accounts ? That's just EPIC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aniolm View Post
You are angry because I can say that is suspicious. You give only screen where you login, show me screen where you logged on bot. May after my posts some people don't download this and they will safe accounts.
:facepalm:
04/16/2010 19:53 blackeagle93#398
@Keo: u shoould edit the first post that the bot doesnt work for free anymore:)
@noobs who say its fake: its not fake:) (<--haha :D:D)
04/16/2010 19:54 bzaina2#399
Quote:
Originally Posted by aniolm View Post
You are angry because I can say that is suspicious. You give only screen where you login, show me screen where you logged on bot. May after my posts some people don't download this and they will safe accounts.
Man, it isn't a keylogger.
04/16/2010 19:57 zikor1337#400
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackeagle93 View Post
@Keo: u shoould edit the first post that the bot doesnt work for free anymore:)
@noobs who say its fake: its not fake:) (<--haha :D:D)
Did it now.
04/16/2010 19:57 aniolm#401
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keo99 View Post
I don't over react... that is just the right reaction for such a dumb.

Just imagine ... a Sticky thread with a fake bot that is containing keyloggers and where are over 39 pages of posts about it, and where I received about 60 Thanks. o_O How dumb you can be to accuse somebody that is stealing accounts ? That's just EPIC.



:facepalm:
You can only write that? grettings.... that the another proof - you are kid.
That 39 pages are only pitiful spam like "thank yo" " you are so good oh I love you" "you are my god" "oh I come ohh that is so good"
tomorrow will be inversley..
04/16/2010 19:58 zikor1337#402
Quote:
Originally Posted by aniolm View Post
You can only write that? grettings.... that the another proof - you are kid.
That 39 pages are only pitiful spam like "thank yo" " you are so good oh I love you" "you are my god" "oh I come ohh that is so good"
tomorrow will be inversley..
Umm ? =))
04/16/2010 20:01 aniolm#403
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keo99 View Post
Umm ? =))
Remember when you bou Blacktoxic? When it was... about two days? you lost everything... Why you hacked? you say your password your bad friend? oh no... may you downloaded some "great bot" uh?
04/16/2010 20:04 zikor1337#404
Quote:
Originally Posted by aniolm View Post
Remember when you bou Blacktoxic? When it was... about two days? you lost everything... Why you hacked? you say your password your bad friend? oh no... may you downloaded some "great bot" uh?

What? =)) ... I bought BlackToXiC from [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] . I bought it 1 month ago. What are you talking about ... lol.
04/16/2010 20:05 aniolm#405
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keo99 View Post
What? =)) ... I bought BlackToXiC from [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] . I bought it 1 month ago. What are you talking about ... lol.
Oh sorry, I thinked that you are second owner.. but I still think that is suspicious..
Who made this bot?