[UNOFFICIAL] List Of Legit and Scam Providers List

06/13/2023 21:32 Don victorio#391
Quote:
Originally Posted by Relentless0x7 View Post
Did you read what I said ? Clearly not…
QC has been dtc within 4 months, so I put (rage cheat) instead.

I too have been cheating for years

QC private uses the same driver as QB public, that’s common knowledge all it is is just more unique features

Ehhh... I can see that we will not understand each other.

You once wrote about private Quantum:
Quote:

If you got the money I recommend it, it won’t get DTC and has amazing features. I’d I could bout it I would. But it’s just too much
So I just wrote that I tested Quantum Private and shared my opinion about it.

You also wrote:

Quote:
all cheats on here are UD above 3-4 months lol.
I don't agree with that and I know it.

This conversation does not make sense. Good luck!
06/13/2023 22:21 Relentless#392
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don victorio View Post

You also wrote:

What I said about QC priv was before I knew about it using the same driver. But keep babbling as you are.
06/13/2023 23:02 Bionical3#393
I can vouch for Chods-Cheats:

I've been using it for nearly a month now, keep in mind I am using it for closet cheating, meaning I am trying to imitate legit settings while having ESP and decently strong aimbot. Nevertheless, playing for nearly a month, I've never been EAC banned, but I've gotten server bans on a couple of servers, I'm guessing because of my high KDR and strong aim on a low hours private account.

Regarding the features, it is very ideal for non-rage cheating. Both ESP & Aimbot are very good, some features though aren't able to be toggled off such as Corpses ESP, which leaves your screen overflown with a lot of different ESPs, and makes it hard to keep track of everything. But they have been updating and adding features recently, which helps a lot !
06/13/2023 23:22 Don victorio#394
Quote:
What I said about QC priv was before I knew about it using the same driver. But keep babbling as you are.
I also tested it before and not now ... When I also thought that these were completely different options.
I wrote a review that also included a payment scam, so I don't trust this developer.
That's all... and you take it personally...

The list isn't fully authoritative, but okay, good thing you're doing.
I hope it's completely objective. ;)

Over and out.
06/14/2023 08:12 Relentless#395
Quote:
I also tested it before and not now ... When I also thought that these were completely different options.
I wrote a review that also included a payment scam, so I don't trust this developer.

Over and out.
“Take it personally” ?
I’m not taking anything personally, however do know that QC is a legit provider, they will not payment scam you. Are you sure you bought from the official people and not a reseller ? Also what was the amount you were “scammed” for ?
06/14/2023 23:29 Axe_Mango#396
:kekw: choad cheat
06/14/2023 23:44 Clarkina#397
Qc is horrible for legit cheating, purely because of its atrocious detection history. I love QC, has so many awesome features and you can absolutely play legit with it, but it has an atrocious detection history making it only really viable for rage cheating/semi legit cheating. I really like QC, and if its Private version had its own bypass and could better stay undetected, it would be one of the best cheats out there for Rust.

Quote:

Over and out.
QC has a ton of resellers as the developer doesn't sell it himself. You did not get scammed by Manhattan (the dev of quantum) you got scammed by a reseller.
06/15/2023 00:08 Relentless#398
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkina View Post
Qc is horrible for legit cheating, purely because of its atrocious detection history. I love QC, has so many awesome features and you can absolutely play legit with it, but it has an atrocious detection history making it only really viable for rage cheating/semi legit cheating. I really like QC, and if its Private version had its own bypass and could better stay undetected, it would be one of the best cheats out there for Rust.

QC has a ton of resellers as the developer doesn't sell it himself. You did not get scammed by Manhattan (the dev of quantum) you got scammed by a reseller.
I agree, QC has amazing features, sadly it’s just the safety / bypass which is lacking.
06/15/2023 11:38 Afplactican#399
Quote:

You also wrote:

Only from what ik (from the devs) WR-C aint ud for 4+ months. Theyre for 2 months now
06/15/2023 14:47 Relentless#400
Quote:
Originally Posted by Afplactican View Post
Only from what ik (from the devs) WR-C aint ud for 4+ months. Theyre for 2 months now
i think your right, but then again WRCs rep is unmatched, they had a blip it happens to all providers lol
06/15/2023 19:04 ChatGPT#401
How did he manage to get banned again?
I wonder every time I click on this topic
06/16/2023 04:34 Shoujji#402
Chods-Cheats still working ?
06/17/2023 10:31 !JoelR#403
Quote:
Originally Posted by cabbageboy123 View Post
-rep

I sent him $20 USD via Litecoin and he set me up with the spoofer I did all the steps as he told me to and after all of it my account was banned halfway through the first game. He said okay I will refund you and also said that he sent my Litecoin back. He didn't do that but he instantly banned me and I never got any Litecoin.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] proof of purchase
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] the whole chatlog in a gif
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] him "refunding" me before closing ticket/banning me

I then went on my alt and asked what happened and why they banned me but he deleted my messages then banned me/closed the ticket.....
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] his Moderator saying it doesn't matter he scammed me since there's no EPVP trade lol great system

Why are you posting this here?
06/17/2023 10:43 Qyrie#404
someone know soomething about IA aimbot with scripts ? work on AMD gpu ?
06/17/2023 22:18 Abagnale#405
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoujji View Post
Chods-Cheats still working ?
Yes, but price is higher now :wat: