FW_MultiHack by: kingy91 & archie333

09/14/2014 21:20 elskf#391
hack make game out when using it what solve?
09/14/2014 21:21 archie333#392
Quote:
Originally Posted by DooM45 View Post
Hello,there is not contract hack
Oh really? I guess I missed it. Well, I'll add contracts freezer with next FW update. If I won't forget again. :rolleyes:
09/14/2014 23:03 Anzel256#393
Archie can you anserw me? Stamina hack dont work in game. That is only my bug?
09/15/2014 10:25 archie333#394
Stamina is visual only.
09/15/2014 14:26 tareksafr123#395
Do you really will add contract frozen next update?
09/15/2014 16:05 archie333#396
Quote:
Originally Posted by tareksafr123 View Post
Do you really will add contract frozen next update?
I think I may forget again ;)
09/15/2014 20:12 Anzel256#397
Ok, who need visual only ? XD That can work in game? Or that is impossible too?
09/15/2014 20:18 laozing#398
I've a question for Archie333 relating to the F.A.Q.
I finished a match in single player seasons and only got much lesser coins. previously i usually get 500+ coins thanks to your program. it no longer counts the goals or possession or anything. does that mean I hit that 65k limit daily and that I should stop for today?

Also, thank you for updating the trainer. finally got a chance to use it for first time yesterday.

edit: Forgot to add this but after hitting that limit, if i win the division, does that limit prevent me from claiming the rewards?
09/15/2014 20:58 karllynhos brown#399
almost impossible contrats
09/15/2014 22:53 ViChAhmed#400
guys the hack is not working what must i do ?
09/16/2014 07:24 laozing#401
Quote:
Originally Posted by ViChAhmed View Post
guys the hack is not working what must i do ?
last i was on earlier today, it was working fine. did you read the faq?
09/16/2014 11:53 Zakaria Yahya#402
Why you upgrade it ? you said that you won't update it anymore
09/16/2014 12:06 0x404#403
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakaria Yahya View Post
Why you upgrade it ? you said that you won't update it anymore
Why you cry? Be happy that this update is availible and free :thumbup:
09/16/2014 16:18 tareksafr123#404
Please do not forget to put the contracts hack next update archie333
09/16/2014 16:41 archie333#405
Quote:
Originally Posted by tareksafr123 View Post
Please do not forget to put the contracts hack next update archie333
Do you guys know what sarcasm means? [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]