[Tool] LogSro ~The Auto-Login Script~

07/18/2008 21:31 Hussert#391
Quote:
Originally Posted by sayafaya View Post

DUuuuude thnks so much this thing works :D:D:D:D man this rcks thnks for the help man
Glad that it's not blocked by the anti-virus. I will post that right away in the first post. It will be there until I figure out how to make my own serverlist.
07/24/2008 20:20 hotbutton#392
If i open the serverlist that dont works i dont see the server and if i klick refresh i dont see anything,too
07/30/2008 16:32 moody.moody#393
we aren't noobs dude ... server list is full of trojans .. plz,dealet this topic
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
07/30/2008 17:10 John Dread#394
Quote:
Originally Posted by moody.moody View Post
we aren't noobs dude ... server list is full of trojans .. plz,dealet this topic
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
please dont jump to conclusions....many players (including me) used the serverlist and nothing happened. I know its a dirty scan but its harmless...well dont use it if u dont trust it
07/31/2008 20:16 blonditbg#395
;/ one bug .... when i click start logsro 1.2 always do somthing with server list (left down corner-Version 1.6 and Connecting)if he find one free slot -logsro- try to connect BUT if he failed, he never automatically do it again i must again click start
07/31/2008 20:21 Hussert#396
Quote:
Originally Posted by blonditbg View Post

;/ one bug .... when i click start logsro 1.2 always do somthing with server list (left down corner-Version 1.6 and Connecting)if he find one free slot -logsro- try to connect BUT if he failed, he never automatically do it again i must again click start
We've talked about it before.... you are asking for a loop. (to try again automatically)
The thing is : I don't know how to bot the captcha (image code)...
And assuming that I did figure it out, I have to let the program ask for your ID and PASS. I don't think that people will feel safe to put such info in any program. ;)
08/02/2008 00:41 blonditbg#397
?
i will feel safe ;p i always trust if i do scan.And i play in ecsro.
08/02/2008 08:43 losha2#398
Mmm if i got frem its stell do that work ?!
08/02/2008 17:20 CAPTiViTi#399
hey the server list have a trojan it means keylogger
08/02/2008 17:57 John Dread#400
please read the FAQ and if u dont trust it just dont use it
08/18/2008 05:19 jonathann92#401
if someone invites me into a party does it auto matically accept? and same about ressing
08/18/2008 12:18 Igdra#402
I got 3 trojans with this -.-"
08/18/2008 12:43 [Wicked]#403
Quote:
Originally Posted by Igdra View Post
I got 3 trojans with this -.-"
No trojans the script is made in AutoIt so all those are false positives.
08/18/2008 12:44 deadrise#404
The serverlist got flagged by my mcafee so i am not using it,
Although i do believe its safe its just my mcafee wont let me ;)

Nice release still =]
08/18/2008 12:47 [Wicked]#405
well there may be some virus in the server list but the auto login script is clean.