Pserver list

09/18/2008 16:35 todaz#391
is alpha online down cuse like havent been up for 2 days...
09/18/2008 17:04 erreway#392
Noo Server is moving thats why its off -.-
09/18/2008 18:38 todaz#393
oh k when will it be up like (hours)?
09/19/2008 00:01 Devestatio#394
[QUOTE=erreway;1414157]Alpha is Online 24/7 Do you have [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] I want an answer

Sorry for not replying, after waiting days for a response, I just gave up and went back to FHeo. But yes I had that and the client and they where installed, trust me I did the installs 5 times.

I know how to get them up (provided the right files are given), I play on 4 different servers.
09/19/2008 06:59 Necron33#395
11-Dark-ChaosEO:
website: Dark-Chaos

forum: darkchaoseo • Index page

oem:
Oemlogin.rar - FileFront.com

soul: soul.rar - FileFront.com

hamachi network:
name: Dark-Chaos
pass:123
name: Dark-Chaos2
pass:123
DOWN

Alpha is not Alpha-Online EO
it is Alpha-Online
09/19/2008 09:39 dimaba321#396
so much eo servers died and what the point play eo servers if after week they die -.-
09/19/2008 09:44 Necron33#397
Quote:
Originally Posted by dimaba321 View Post
so much eo servers died and what the point play eo servers if after week they die -.-
random servers with Random owners only die but look in the servers which is not random or big Acme,FHEO,NewDomain,Alpha :P
09/19/2008 15:48 spy_dude2000#398
oh ya : ))))
09/19/2008 17:00 Necron33#399
LOL!
09/19/2008 20:10 todaz#400
Necron when is the server move done omg i wanna play and kill all ppl on the server ??:p
09/19/2008 21:22 pyromaster#401
Spydude please add GraphicEo's webpage...[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] It includes our forums, how to connect and all that jazz. :D ty
09/19/2008 22:59 paulhaas#402
stupid alpha never on
09/19/2008 23:11 todaz#403
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulhaas View Post
stupid alpha never on
paul like necron said they are moving server atm and im bored to wait a got a 460 pot on the server...
09/19/2008 23:22 Rawsteeey#404
omg its not stupid and its moving lmao
try to move a server from atlanta to romania, in 2 days, u would get it so fast to romania? NO!
so shut up pls :>
09/19/2008 23:26 paulhaas#405
well no other pservers have more then 10 people