[News]Pserver working

03/02/2008 17:26 KaLoo#391
DC :(
03/02/2008 17:27 desperadox123#392
I think we must go live in korea :D
03/02/2008 17:28 skorpionabg#393
mee tooooooooooo tell us if this is the end and we will play in iSRO
03/02/2008 17:28 Clowread#394
go live in Korea me i go in china ^^ (it s where the serv is )
03/02/2008 17:30 desperadox123#395
wath ever :D mabe is another way to make our ip like ppl who live in china or some were els :D
03/02/2008 17:31 KaLoo#396
MAN this is SHIT!I want to playyyyyyyy:(
03/02/2008 17:32 desperadox123#397
why u want play with shit? :D
03/02/2008 17:32 Zathor#398
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaLoo View Post
MAN this is SHIT!I want to playyyyyyyy:(
Me too dude this is gay and there are no post on friggin setrade to help us out.
03/02/2008 17:33 desperadox123#399
wath? :D
03/02/2008 17:34 AleXtreMe#400
Quote:
Originally Posted by lopasas View Post
they totaly done something to the IP's
chinese people are connected (even the low lvls) i bin in game for 1 min so i know...
lol maybe cuz chinese ppl has their own forums and they share ip's there? >.>
03/02/2008 17:34 zerocooler#401
jajajaaj your find
03/02/2008 17:34 desperadox123#402
i will be more happy if serwer work for us :D
03/02/2008 17:36 Zathor#403
Quote:
Originally Posted by AleXtreMe View Post
lol maybe cuz chinese ppl has their own forums and they share ip's there? >.>
yea and there ip never seems to be disconnect for some reason.
03/02/2008 17:36 KaLoo#404
Quote:
Originally Posted by lolppp View Post
Me too dude this is gay and there are no post on friggin setrade to help us out.
Man you don`t understand:))!! LOL! Shit is this thing with the ip/proxy!I want to play the game!

PS:I`m not god on English --_--"
03/02/2008 17:37 Zathor#405
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaLoo View Post
Man you don`t understand:))!! LOL! Shit is this thing with the ip/proxy!I want to play the game!

PS:I`m not god on English --_--"
I know I want to play it bad too!