🔥 [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Script Providers 🔥

07/04/2023 15:03 HardIsWell#3931
Quote:
Originally Posted by hh5566 View Post
any scripts still have FOW jungle camp clears?
BGX have jung tracker ect, you know when enemy jung is doing a jung camp even with no vision :)
07/04/2023 15:45 gbsgfx#3932
bgx is detected guys, hope u realise it !!! :D
07/04/2023 16:11 Buddha#3933
Quote:
Originally Posted by gbsgfx View Post
bgx is detected guys, hope u realise it !!! :D
thanks i was going to buy from them for the first time but now i wont. thanks for letting us know.
07/04/2023 16:31 gbsgfx#3934
unironically, I would RTX to have interest in his script like a year ago, where his cheat actually stayed undetected for a whole 7 months straight :D but now he has too much money I guess and he doesn't care ^_^
07/04/2023 19:16 HardIsWell#3935
Quote:
Originally Posted by gbsgfx View Post
unironically, I would RTX to have interest in his script like a year ago, where his cheat actually stayed undetected for a whole 7 months straight :D but now he has too much money I guess and he doesn't care ^_^
Stop spreading false infos.
07/04/2023 19:26 gbsgfx#3936
Quote:
Originally Posted by HardIsWell View Post
Stop spreading false infos.
yeah bro fake info, i am playingwith bgx full day next day i'm banned good software I guess. this is the truth and you know it, and you don't care as well.
07/05/2023 00:21 HardIsWell#3937
Quote:
Originally Posted by gbsgfx View Post
yeah bro fake info, i am playingwith bgx full day next day i'm banned good software I guess. this is the truth and you know it, and you don't care as well.
If you keep playing on botted accounts & spam obvious champs botlane/midlane, don't expect to not get ticketed and manual banned.

Pretty funny to read your very first post giving negative reviews about us...
You literally have 3 posts, all are here saying shit abous bgx...
07/05/2023 00:24 gbsgfx#3938
Quote:
Originally Posted by HardIsWell View Post
If you keep playing on botted accounts & spam obvious champs botlane/midlane, don't expect to not get ticketed and manual banned.
ah yeah bro, If I play aphelios/kai'sa = obvious champs, + i don't use botted accounts. + no1 is gonna ticket you below masters. I legit made 10-0 and the next day banned :D, you have no argument in saying that bgx its not detected. idk why you're trying to cover something that you cant

(edit)

I don't say bgx is bad. the script is flawless. I just don't like the fact the rtx doesn't care like the last year on the security / detection. idk why are you so emotional
07/05/2023 06:24 coNF1x#3939
Thats why you usw bgx with Elysium Bypass than you can Play all day without getting banned.
07/05/2023 14:41 turbosmurfXD#3940
Quote:
Originally Posted by gbsgfx View Post
yeah bro fake info, i am playingwith bgx full day next day i'm banned good software I guess. this is the truth and you know it, and you don't care as well.
It is false information though, BGX was never undetected for 7 months :rolleyes:
07/05/2023 15:15 Qyrie#3941
BGX become an Hanbot Like, full detected but cheap so people use it lul
07/05/2023 15:27 TitanAnger#3942
Quote:
Originally Posted by gbsgfx View Post
ah yeah bro, If I play aphelios/kai'sa = obvious champs, + i don't use botted accounts. + no1 is gonna ticket you below masters. I legit made 10-0 and the next day banned :D, you have no argument in saying that bgx its not detected. idk why you're trying to cover something that you cant

(edit)

I don't say bgx is bad. the script is flawless. I just don't like the fact the rtx doesn't care like the last year on the security / detection. idk why are you so emotional
uhm okay but i can say its not detected bc i use it lmao.

I use it on daily basis and guess what? no bans.
07/05/2023 15:30 TitanAnger#3943
Quote:
Originally Posted by pixelic View Post
thanks i was going to buy from them for the first time but now i wont. thanks for letting us know.
it is NOT detected, hes just talkin bs.
07/05/2023 18:01 pckkkkkky#3944
Quote:
Originally Posted by turbosmurfXD View Post
It is false information though, BGX was never undetected for 7 months :rolleyes:
It was actually
07/05/2023 18:15 RizzKyy#3945
Even if it's detected why care? It's 30$/m, public and biggest userbase, why expect to not get banned? It's clearly a script like hanbot. Best performance but short term ban