Sending Packets

11/24/2013 10:53 Interest07#376
Did you do "Add to scripts" in the script editor? Ctrl-D i think.

Also make sure the disassembler is actually attached to the process.
11/24/2013 21:30 Smurfin#377
tried Add to scripts and On_BP_1.lss was added to small window called scripts, but still nothing happened.

do you have vertical fly up packet, or by memory writing ?
11/24/2013 22:45 Interest07#378
I did flying up with packets yeah.

I don't have MHS or pw on my pc atm so can't really check anything I'm afraid :/
12/01/2013 13:26 oneormore#379
I have use your Memfunctions. I have problem with windows 8 64 bit. When I build with windows7 64 bit, my app run ok. But I build with windows8 64 bit, my app not run. It's not read Openprocess in your Memfunction.

Can you help me???

Thanks !
12/01/2013 20:55 Interest07#380
Quote:
Originally Posted by oneormore View Post
I have use your Memfunctions. I have problem with windows 8 64 bit. When I build with windows7 64 bit, my app run ok. But I build with windows8 64 bit, my app not run. It's not read Openprocess in your Memfunction.

Can you help me???

Thanks !
I'm sorry, i use windows XP myself, don't have acccess to anything higher atm :o
12/03/2013 19:34 jasty#381
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smurfin View Post
tried Add to scripts and On_BP_1.lss was added to small window called scripts, but still nothing happened.

do you have vertical fly up packet, or by memory writing ?
I've had success with attaching both CheatEngine and ollydbg to the sendpacket function but find cheatengine easier to use. You might want to try those.
01/20/2014 18:10 Stark77#382
Does anyone know a packet to activate and stop hyper stones?
02/09/2014 00:34 Smurfin#383
Many bots can automatically log back in when dc'ed and pick a char from the list, is it done by sending packets ? Does anyone have the packets for re-log in ? Please post as many packets as possible if anyone found anything useful.

Tks in advance
02/13/2014 04:01 weborg#384
Can someone show me a simple example of sending a skill packet with the sendpacket function?
02/15/2014 09:20 oneormore#385
To :Interest07

I can't find actiontruc offset when using your code sendpacket with interactWith. Can you help me how I can find it?

If you have tut is number one ^^ !!!

My english very bad @@
02/19/2014 07:59 oneormore#386
Hello Interest !!!

How I can fly with your sendpacket when I have Fly Status?

Can you give me an example of with your move_actiontruc. When I run with the loop with Interval, my charactor don't move. When I put on a button, the command is executed. How I fix problem?
03/05/2014 14:35 sirius21#387
how to close the menu npc dialog, after using startNpcDialogue (), can help me, by sending packets

PHP Code:
Func RunApothocaryRail($TestRun=0)
    
$CURRENTRAIL = "Apothocary"
    
If $HP > 0 Then
        sleep
(10)
        
FLYMODE()
        
RunRail($TestRun)
        
sleep (1500)
    EndIf
    
sleep(5000)
    
BuildNPCArray()
    
Local $tempnpcarray[1][13], $tempnpcarraysize, $questId
    GUICtrlSetData
($LABEL_GENERAL_STATUS, "Action: Running Apothocary Rail")
    
$tempnpcarray = $NPCARRAY
    $tempnpcarraysize 
= UBound($tempnpcarray)
    ;
_ArrayDisplay($tempnpcarray)
    For 
$a = 0 To $tempnpcarraysize - 1
        $temptar 
= 0
        
If IniRead($SOFTWARE_CONFIG, $CFG_RAIL_ROOT_KEY, $CFG_RAIL_APOTHOCARYID_KEY, "") = $tempnpcarray[$a][0] And $tempnpcarray[$a][10] < 30 Then
            sleep
(1000)
            
$temptar = $tempnpcarray[$a][0]
            
startNpcDialogue($temptar)
            
Sleep(2000)
            Do 
                
sleep(1000)
                
SituationalAwareness()
            
Until $ACTIONFLAG = 0
            Sleep
(2000)
            
Sleep(2000)
            
SellItems()
            
Sleep(2000)
            
BuyItems()
            
Sleep(2000)
            
RepairAll()
            
sleep(1000)
            
RunRail($TestRun)
            
Sleep (2000)
            
$TIMER_APOTHOCARY_RAIL = TimerInit()
        EndIf
    
Next
EndFunc        
;==>RunApothocaryRail 
03/05/2014 19:09 Interest07#388
You can't do it by sending packets as it's purely client side (GUI related). The server doesn't care whether you have the dialogue still opened :)
03/06/2014 02:19 sirius21#389
Quote:
Originally Posted by Interest07 View Post
You can't do it by sending packets as it's purely client side (GUI related). The server doesn't care whether you have the dialogue still opened :)
so it can not, what if choose the bottom option in the npc pharmacist "good bye",
or select quest> " good bye". there any option to send a package to select it?
06/07/2014 19:20 gitzler#390
anyone . Here can teach me . how to Edit / Dupe in PW . using that . Hack or Cheat . ? i mean Packet Sniffer . :o