BotsHub

07/31/2026 02:31 lazarius94#376
Hey how can I know what character and skills I need for a specific run for example vaettir?
07/31/2026 18:08 ThreeSixteenSCSA#377
when you choose your bot from the drop down menu, if you click the end tab to the right, it gives you all the farm info. build, template code, weapon needed n hero builds, gear etc
08/01/2026 17:40 Kronos8#378
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]: Yes you could tinker with Glint farm to make it stop after some time, that would be enough. I won't make such change because it's very specific, but you could just change:
Global Const $MAX_GLINT_CHALLENGE_DURATION = 30 * 60 * 1000
To the duration of the first wave. That would do the trick.
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]: what does the Omni-Presearing bot do ? There are bots for presearing on discord, maybe what you want is already there ? Here is the invite:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]:
- you can disable loot of tomes and of materials in the Inventory tab in "Pick up items".
- Mantids work perfectly fine for me, I think your setup is probably incomplete (wrong gear, hero skills, etc). I'll run it a bit to confirm.
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]: what ThreeSixteenSCSA said.
08/03/2026 17:00 Vizu2701#379
Just a little message for your work.

Thanks for all :)

Very useful for me .
08/04/2026 18:42 lazarius94#380
hey, For the underworld rt/a a/rt one what heros and builds I should bring for them? Also where is to code for cupcakes consuming? I want to add war supplies too.
08/04/2026 18:51 Staubsauger5#381
Hello friends, can some1 add TITLE HELPER Tonic spammer into - or how can i spam Frosty Tonics and WD Gift Opener? pls help
08/05/2026 11:46 ThreeSixteenSCSA#382
toolbox has a built in autoclicker you can use for gifts/spammables
08/06/2026 19:28 KarlJames94#383
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kronos8 View Post
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]: Yes you could tinker with Glint farm to make it stop after some time, that would be enough. I won't make such change because it's very specific, but you could just change:
Global Const $MAX_GLINT_CHALLENGE_DURATION = 30 * 60 * 1000
To the duration of the first wave. That would do the trick.
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]: what does the Omni-Presearing bot do ? There are bots for presearing on discord, maybe what you want is already there ? Here is the invite:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]:
- you can disable loot of tomes and of materials in the Inventory tab in "Pick up items".
- Mantids work perfectly fine for me, I think your setup is probably incomplete (wrong gear, hero skills, etc). I'll run it a bit to confirm.
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]: what ThreeSixteenSCSA said.
Thank you! Whats the discord mate?
08/09/2026 17:38 Kronos8#384
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] - The builds are automatically loaded - they are also present in the Farm infos tab.
To add consumption of War supplies/cupcakes to war supplies bot you need to:
- in `src/missions/WarSupplyKeiran.au3`
- at line 236, between those two lines:
Code:
	Info('Running through way points')
	Local $me = GetMyAgent()
- add:
Code:
	UseConsumable($ID_BIRTHDAY_CUPCAKE, False)
	UseConsumable($ID_WAR_SUPPLIES, False)
That should do the trick so that your character consumes those items during the war supply farm. Change `False` to `True` if you want to make it so that the items are consumed even if you didn't check the `Use optional consumables` in the interface.

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] - I just added an automatic Tonic Consumer to the hub called Tonic Spammer. That should do the trick.

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] - it's a discord for GW AutoIt bots. I'm more active there than here. Link is still valid.
08/13/2026 14:24 Todesbote I#385
Just wanted to know how safe it is to use a chestrun bot like the boreal one. don`t want to do 8500 chests by hand for title but also don`t want to loose my only account. Any safety measures to think about? Cheers and thanks in advance!

Edit: Would love get a new discord invitation link. The last one is expired.
08/14/2026 08:46 Kronos8#386
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Since it's against the rules, it's never going to be 100% safe. So it will always be a gamble, and it's up to you to decide whether the risk is worth the prize.

To me, "safety measures" are mostly common sense: don't use it 24/7, don't use it on an industrial scale across dozens of accounts, don't use it where there are many players, don't break the game, and don't be an asshole.

That translates to: use it during regular hours (while working, for instance), use it on 2–3 accounts, avoid heavily botted zones (DoA, for instance), don't use PvP bots, and don't brag about your billion armbraces :rollsafe:

Discord: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
08/14/2026 10:17 Todesbote I#387
Thanks Kronos!

Since I only want to use it for opening chests for my treasure hunter title I will consider using the boreal chest run bot. Opened 500 the last days and its 10/10 boring :D

Thanks mate for your work!
08/18/2026 16:55 trigorico#388
I came here just to say thanks. God bless you.
08/18/2026 23:30 TheCity#389
For Corsair (Modock Crevice) the bot works great until it goes to EOTN to sell/when inventory is full. When it comes back to Moddock Crevice mission, HARD MODE (HM) does not turn back on and the bot proceeds to continue in NORMAL MODE (NM). Thank you for all your work on this.
08/22/2026 10:45 Villian01#390
hi could you pls help me with a viable build, to farm ministerial commodations as a sin.