[RELEASE] GCPH ALL AROUND HACK

01/29/2010 00:07 sumon#376
I WISH I COULD PLAY GCPH I DOWNLOADED AND INSTALLED IT BUT WHEN I GO TO PATCHER IT SAYS PATCH INITIALIZING AND IT SATYS THERE.. WHY I AM FROM UK
01/29/2010 00:38 noein8413#377
@sumon

use a proxifier
01/29/2010 03:34 shanine11#378
S>>>>>>GC acc. lvl 40 army archer at swordsman lvl39 PaLiT sa SF nyo major or 2bar w/ beautiful guns
add sa Ym Jmconcepcion19 sa acc. at Press tnx


[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
01/29/2010 06:45 mussicca#379
wow thx gonna try this ^^v
01/29/2010 06:47 noein8413#380
no.. not this the other one.... on the normal threads...
01/29/2010 09:36 linmon#381
now its not working the server is responding
01/29/2010 13:49 uncout#382
Hey , it seems that some boss do not drop anything , help please?
01/29/2010 14:13 jebongpogi100#383
does this have jin early boss now?
01/29/2010 14:38 nemonster21#384
ano ba yun??..ayaw umipek?

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
only English and Deutsch Language are allowed in General Forums
01/29/2010 14:41 jebongpogi100#385
lol nemonster21 dont use tagalog here in this section(wag ka mag tagalog ditu or ma infraction ka at ma flame).
01/29/2010 17:46 evan_x44#386
**** kayo..joke lang

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Inappropriate Language
01/29/2010 18:15 maricar2012#387
were can i download this??
01/30/2010 04:20 HEPHAESTUS#388
its not working anymore
01/30/2010 04:21 HEPHAESTUS#389
when i go on the dungeon and start loading......my screen goes "loading pls wait"
01/30/2010 08:47 jason0555#390
how can i get the characters easily??