What was your first anime?

04/12/2021 09:24 KatMain#376
Naruto
05/06/2021 16:31 Dziobol#377
When I didn't know anime as a whole art I've been watching a lot of series on TV (there were such as Dragon Ball, Slayers, Tekkaman (?)). Though, my first watched anime was Rosario to Vampire (it's a bit embarassing, because I was 10 back then)
05/29/2021 22:22 ElectricalStorm#378
Pokemon, Digimon ,Dragon ball ,doraemon, detective conan ,, One Piece
07/24/2021 19:39 Profanity.VIP#379
Dragon ball too
07/25/2021 13:13 Ranodrol#380
Dragon Ball. Still love it.
08/11/2021 01:32 Yonkous#381
digimon
08/11/2021 06:51 Elongate#382
Sailor Moon
08/16/2021 22:15 JamesPL#383
Yu-Gi-Oh! or pokemon
08/19/2021 15:28 Kid.#384
Probably Dragonball, Dragonball Z or Yugioh
01/13/2022 08:59 ArcaneSmurfs#385
Narutooooo
01/13/2022 18:28 Кіяаѕама#386
Noir, Cowboy Bebop, Escaflowne, Golden Boy, Samurai Champloo und Lupin the III

damals auf MTV - :topnep:
05/17/2022 20:18 Sarticx#387
Fairy Tail :)
06/04/2022 05:17 JakeSeller#388
One Piece, first and last XD
07/04/2022 21:38 ¢øℜτεz™#389
Yugioh and Pokemon
07/09/2022 09:00 Esdeath2007#390
Shaman King and Samurai X(Rurouni Kenshin)