SJSRO BACK

02/05/2009 02:35 Gunbladenew#376
Why? :s i cant do a new acc :s plz, help me please...
02/05/2009 03:28 HipXonTe#377
i cant reg new acc SJSro.........!,cant you share me???? Pl!!!!!!!!!
02/05/2009 03:39 rabidguardian#378
ITS BACK ONLINE, REGISTER QUICK!!
02/05/2009 04:47 lynxz#379
Registration is up =]
02/05/2009 04:47 ellokison#380
u can register now
02/05/2009 04:52 JimVu#381
give me Sjsro acc Please T_T .
02/05/2009 05:00 elplay#382
This still looks too suspicious, theres only registration but no download page, so how do we know what files it uses? what version of client it uses?
My search shows it uses same version of client as ecsro, so that pk2 is most likely a chinese version of the fembria files

I think this is a chinese version of fembria just like what it is happening on the mysro site? or just a ripoff?

I will try and see whether its true
02/05/2009 05:12 ViolaViola#383
I can't find the "Report moron" button on this thread. Can someone help please?

btw the ip ban of non chinese was started by Ocean wasn't it? He probably made it up so people would go to his shitty laggy server.
02/05/2009 05:59 JimVu#384
who can upload English media.pk2 to [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
02/05/2009 06:09 elplay#385
Just checked, fembria is online but SJserver is in check, so maybe its just a copy of the media for the new skill but different server
02/05/2009 06:29 bgmafia#386
Reg is open,but i still can't register..pff damn..
02/05/2009 06:41 ViolaViola#387
Quote:
Originally Posted by bgmafia View Post
Reg is open,but i still can't register..pff damn..
Try changing some info, like email or something, I know it wouldn't me use one of my gmails, but I made a yahoo one and it worked.
02/05/2009 06:44 bgmafia#388
Everytime i recive:
ЧўІбК§°Ь
ДъТЄК№УГµДјТНҐЧЎЦ·і¤¶ИІ»·ыєП№ж¶Ё
Зл·µ»ШЦШРВМоРґ
µг»ч·µ»ШЙПТ»Ті
02/05/2009 07:00 Tukasz#389
I just made acc. It's very simple :) it took me about 1-2mins. lol
And no, I can't make acc. I can trade them or somethink.
02/05/2009 07:00 gengkey02#390
hmmm...can use the older media.pk2 file?
or the server just updated its media.pk2?