Private Silkroad Chit-Chat I

12/24/2012 20:11 Haze*#376
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuliaRocks* View Post
I wonder when joymax will close
By the way,x-gaming are joymax?
I highly doubt that.
12/24/2012 20:24 JuliaRocks*#377
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haze* View Post
I highly doubt that.
I really want to see joymax down and pservers keep growing and making new gamestyle ;D and own them
12/24/2012 21:06 Shifty*#378
The snow looks nice, But I'd rather be running around in the normal jangan :)
12/25/2012 03:52 Disco Teka#379
I already wondered why nobody uses my lovely shit shat ...

So when Ludoworks will start? I thought 2010 :o
Don't worry, I won't come back to SRO unless you give me a damn good reason.


Chit Chat*
12/25/2012 05:50 ZiCo*#380
Quote:
Originally Posted by Disco Teka View Post
I already wondered why nobody uses my lovely shit shat ...

So when Ludoworks will start? I thought 2010 :o
Don't worry, I won't come back to SRO unless you give me a damn good reason.


Chit Chat*
2010 ? They started few months ago. :confused:

There' a Necro girl ?
Ok that makes me Necro guy then ?
12/25/2012 06:26 鳳凰城#381
Quote:
Originally Posted by diedeck View Post
2010 ? They started few months ago. :confused:

There' a Necro girl ?
Ok that makes me Necro guy then ?
No , necroass :awesome:

Aaaaaaaaaaaah ludoworks , when will you open you #!@#!$!@#!#$!$.
They worked hard , they deserve 1k online ppl @ first day. dont ask how , but they deserve.
12/25/2012 06:33 Snow*#382
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix 1337 View Post
No , necroass :awesome:

Aaaaaaaaaaaah ludoworks , when will you open you #!@#!$!@#!#$!$.
They worked hard , they deserve 1k online ppl @ first day. dont ask how , but they deserve.
and, ummm, fıll krall team, they deserve, umm ice-cream :O
12/25/2012 07:49 ZiCo*#383
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix 1337 View Post
No , necroass :awesome:

Aaaaaaaaaaaah ludoworks , when will you open you #!@#!$!@#!#$!$.
They worked hard , they deserve 1k online ppl @ first day. dont ask how , but they deserve.
Yes still one of the most populated servers out there.
1k++ players online ;)

Turning to a full ludo advertising.
12/25/2012 09:28 PortalDark#384
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowStorm1 View Post
and, ummm, fıll krall team, they deserve, umm ice-cream :O
if they give me lvl 999 and ful blu ekip +9000, as well as their sewlar filz(surce inklud) i will join
12/25/2012 11:09 鳳凰城#385
Quote:
Originally Posted by PortalDark View Post
if they give me lvl 999 and ful blu ekip +9000, as well as their sewlar filz(surce inklud) i will join
btw , to get server files's source isnt that hard . I tried it many times @ zszc files , got the half of em , but I wasnt interested to continue so i deleted them.
.net reflector :rolleyes:
12/25/2012 12:48 OutlawNL#386
Sex.
12/25/2012 13:08 Kamisuro_x#387
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix 1337 View Post
btw , to get server files's source isnt that hard . I tried it many times @ zszc files , got the half of em , but I wasnt interested to continue so i deleted them.
.net reflector :rolleyes:
:rolleyes:
12/25/2012 13:15 Snow*#388
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamisuro_x View Post
:rolleyes:
:rolleyes:
12/25/2012 16:09 adhamsorya#389
pls i need creddy pvp luncher and sro_cleint my antivirus delete them pls some1 upload them for me
12/25/2012 18:23 ZiCo*#390
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix 1337 View Post
btw , to get server files's source isnt that hard . I tried it many times @ zszc files , got the half of em , but I wasnt interested to continue so i deleted them.
.net reflector :rolleyes:
You can't be serious.
Half of the source files! :handsdown:
PST: Files are written in C++