item dupeing

10/12/2008 09:42 tassadar_de#376
Hmm as I see this exploit is highly detectable (as I can assume each item when it is droped has some sort of (uniq) hash key). I expect soon a mass ban (for the people who did not bought CC of course :D) because this dupe method does not change this hash key... But I'm pretty sure they will "ignore" the ones who bought a lot of cc lately... just a thought.
10/12/2008 09:45 Kning#377
fking gimpmasters
10/12/2008 10:18 Schumy#378
HMM IDK ARE U STUPID OR WHAT???HOW THE HELL THEY FOUND OUT WHO ARE U??I HAVE NO COMMENT
10/12/2008 10:24 Baaso#379
Quote:
Originally Posted by newproyect View Post
thnx to the spy that we have on the forum

im ban.......again


Next time i will keep the secrets for me

Reason for Ban: Breach of the Terms of Service - Exploiting a bug in the game for personal gain.

well bro....U sad it nobody else.....so dont say for fkn spy...ye they are here but telling glichs is fkn noob.....:D
10/12/2008 11:04 Deformed#380
thats bullshet ... u should transfer all the items over.. befor anything else happens..
10/12/2008 11:06 Deformed#381
hmm this is why we need private forums not public.. and i also think its because of that screenshot they can see who has the most stones on the server and ban u ...
10/12/2008 12:25 <†>Minera<†>#382
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baaso View Post
well bro....U sad it nobody else.....so dont say for fkn spy...ye they are here but telling glichs is fkn noob.....:D
shut up....your or one of those who didnt see the steps or one of those who saw it and dont care about others, as long as you got it.

strange that you have a ban New, is it permanent?
10/12/2008 12:35 cyxz#383
Does anyone know the restart times on all the sv's ?
10/12/2008 13:06 ts61fa#384
can u guys dupe too? i mean did u succeed in the past 1 week ?
10/12/2008 13:58 <†>Minera<†>#385
gl to those who are gonne try it now
10/12/2008 14:00 Deformed#386
im going to try it now gl to all....tell us if it still working. please minera
10/12/2008 14:16 ts61fa#387
i failed what bout uguys?:)
10/12/2008 14:21 pontfirebird#388
Tried on Evengarda this morning didn't work. and I am pretty sure I was one of the first on after the restart.

8AM EST they all restart and comeback on between 10-15 minutes.
10/12/2008 14:23 ts61fa#389
aw man how many others know this shit lol man dont talk bout this gms r watching forums dont talk pls..
10/12/2008 14:30 Kning#390
not worked