Lf walker windows 7 for official

12/27/2011 08:08 llaazzyy#376
My L2walker IG just fine for 3sec and then appcrash, please help or someone has OOG working version?

Thanks
12/27/2011 12:33 PleXus89#377
Hey Fapster,
Thanks for your great work!

I haven't seen it reported before so I'll report it.
Auto ressurection doesn't work. If a party member dies the other members doesn't resurrect. (By item)
12/27/2011 15:31 spygr#378
The maim problem at the time is that the bot stuck at Rocks/trees etc and dont try to unstuck as the old Walker. I had 3 bot trains at C4->C6 and i know the walker very well. The second problem is the heal options and the rest
12/27/2011 16:07 Zaxes#379
Hey guys,

could anyone give me a small advice?

1) Iam using Melee atacks but, after i focus one, i run there but it change target before i atack that monster.

2) I set far atack setting to 900 range, and to use once spell (900 range)
But oftens i focus mob, (or focus and run there) but nothink hapens? I need to atack him manualy.

...or how to set, if mob si far from melee, to use range spell and then melee? Which numbers to set? :))

Any idea about that? :-)) ty for reply.
12/27/2011 16:30 Jayzzz#380
It works with windows xp or it's for Win 7 only?

And where is the link? :/
12/27/2011 17:18 PleXus89#381
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaxes View Post
Hey guys,

could anyone give me a small advice?

1) Iam using Melee atacks but, after i focus one, i run there but it change target before i atack that monster.

2) I set far atack setting to 900 range, and to use once spell (900 range)
But oftens i focus mob, (or focus and run there) but nothink hapens? I need to atack him manualy.

...or how to set, if mob si far from melee, to use range spell and then melee? Which numbers to set? :))

Any idea about that? :-)) ty for reply.
Set range 99999 on both Far and Short attacks. Even if it's a nuke or if it's melee.
This solved my problem I had before. :)
12/27/2011 18:25 Badhorse#382
My big issue is getting the the new items and the new skills working correctly.

the biggest issue for me are the new songs and dances and reliable healing without spaming it till healer is out of mana etc...

I can guess at the right skills but .... it sucks and is little more than a crap shoot if it will work

Hopefully a new L2info.dat will work. I treied the ones from the other thread and they did not populate correctly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayzzz View Post
It works with windows xp or it's for Win 7 only?

And where is the link? :/
I've been using on Vista 64 Buiness, Win 7 business and Ultimate, and Win XP pro and home

They all work with the same bugs. I don't think it is an OS issue at all... Ive boted since prelude and am damn near an expert botter. Walker just needs to be redone and the L2info.dat updated

Thanx to fapster it may just get done.... I hope it is possible. I recomend no leeches donate something or live with a crap walker ...
12/27/2011 18:57 valica181988#383
for mele atack use short ranges 10000 and far 10000 and it will work
chek both far and short
12/27/2011 19:36 Badhorse#384
Quote:
Originally Posted by dekinfrost View Post
under control settings, have ur nuker pm ur elder at a certain mp %, and have ur elder set up under control settings to reply with a certain skill for a certain word.
I do love this option. However it is still unrelaiable as to the % needed to send the heal. Also the message does not get sent in combat so if your covered with mobs you will die and have your idiot healer spam GBH on a corpse
12/27/2011 22:28 anderpr#385
any l2walker work party heal , party fallow leader well ? plses :D
12/28/2011 02:19 waterballs#386
i cant even seem to load the game. Once I hit run, it doesnt do squat. It just sits there hahah
12/28/2011 04:21 oby00wan#387
hey fapster THX alot! bro but when is your BETA or your main version coming out, ill donate no problem just make it work fine :) ^^.
grettings.
12/28/2011 11:51 pakamael#388
Second account with win7 crashes in min 2.
Anyone with same problem?

----my bad /solved XD
12/28/2011 20:05 nobeer4u#389
None of my iss enchanter or the combined BD dances show up as buff options. Ive updated my l2infoB but it still doesnt work. other then that it works pretty well just doesnt heal.
12/28/2011 23:06 calciumantacid#390
Quote:
Originally Posted by pakamael View Post
Second account with win7 crashes in min 2.
Anyone with same problem?

----my bad /solved XD
So write your solution please. I hate it when I google and find a post where someone describes my exact problem and then just says "never mind, I fixed it" without any detail.