[Release] Rohan Hacks

07/23/2008 00:07 Dragon*#376
i don't have "0049B14C" only have "0049B14D"
07/23/2008 01:16 Kinmaru#377
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceh430 View Post
omg how u can be that gay.... if u don't trust me or like it just made it by yourself lol.. anyways..
if u don't trust me go to 0049B14C and change the command there to JMP 0058B0CC
it work for me, i botin with my hacked exe more then 48 hours without any dc on 4 clients....
if it doesm't work for you don't pm me about it i will release it again after next patch what will come in few days..... soryy but i really don't have time to check it for every1 but i give it to my 5 friends and they don't have problem with it too
I am not trying to be mean or anything I just wanna know why would you post that you fixed the d/c problem but don't release it,I mean if you were in my shoes you would have ask whoever got the hack working to release it,am I right?
07/23/2008 01:31 longdang#378
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceh430 View Post
omg how u can be that gay.... if u don't trust me or like it just made it by yourself lol.. anyways..
if u don't trust me go to 0049B14C and change the command there to JMP 0058B0CC
it work for me, i botin with my hacked exe more then 48 hours without any dc on 4 clients....
if it doesm't work for you don't pm me about it i will release it again after next patch what will come in few days..... soryy but i really don't have time to check it for every1 but i give it to my 5 friends and they don't have problem with it too


can you share the hack for me? :):) i don't get what you are talking about
BTW they patch the hack today:D
07/23/2008 01:42 Kinmaru#379
If anybody wants to chat with me then add my aim it's Duskkillakane
07/23/2008 02:38 longdang#380
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinmaru View Post
If anybody wants to chat with me then add my aim it's Duskkillakane
about what?
07/23/2008 02:44 Kinmaru#381
I dunno lol,hacks maybe?
07/23/2008 03:24 Childish#382
Kinmaru, I am a friend of ceh, and if he said he fixed, then he did.
Now stop trying to make him proove it to everyone here and post it because he won't.
07/23/2008 04:06 Aristeaus#383
Quote:
Originally Posted by Childish View Post
Kinmaru, I am a friend of ceh, and if he said he fixed, then he did.
Now stop trying to make him proove it to everyone here and post it because he won't.

While thats entirely possible that he did, the address he gave doesnt exist, and D has nothing to do with gameguard.

So, that's pretty much why we don't believe him.
07/23/2008 04:25 darkdualknights#384
the address 0049B14C exist for me :D, stop say that don't exist:mad:
07/23/2008 05:06 Kinmaru#385
Quote:
Originally Posted by Childish View Post
Kinmaru, I am a friend of ceh, and if he said he fixed, then he did.
Now stop trying to make him proove it to everyone here and post it because he won't.
Ok let me ask you this,how would I know if he has solved the d/c problem?
only you would know that since your his friend,I mean give me the benefit of the doubt,how am I suppose to know he fixed the problem please just answer that for me,because by him saying that he has fixed the problem doesn't convince me at all and by you saying "If he said he fixed it then he did" doesn't really give me an answer to my question.

P.S I am not trying to be mean or anything in that matter I just want to know how am I suppose to know he fixed the problem.
07/23/2008 05:22 Sneeker#386
The address exists, it just dosen't do anything to stop it

The d/c problem can be fixed by using the bot after the hack; currently the attack hack dosen't work with the bot, but the stop animation and GM hacks do work. You just need to edit the new exe like sorien explained and run the bot afterwards. (I didn't followed the address that sorien said, I cloned the original hack and redirected the bot to use the new exe) it seemed to work before maint; don't know about it now lol
07/23/2008 05:41 longdang#387
i bet they'll patch it today, but still hope they didn't patch the bot ^_^ or else i'm screw
07/23/2008 09:11 Leisures#388
everything still work if u know how to remake it....
07/23/2008 09:50 IAmPie#389
haha no more handcuffs rohan has become BotLand eh...im pretty sure there up to something hmmmm...
07/23/2008 09:54 Aristeaus#390
Someone post the Re-Hacked Client, If they don't mind. I can't mess with it from this computer ( At my in-laws for a week ).