Guides to New Introduction (PLEASE READ)

07/09/2009 15:33 FUNDITA#376
Hi all ^^ , nice to be here :P my name is lavinia
07/10/2009 04:39 chariomaxilom#377
hi
07/11/2009 13:44 damico#378
HI Good day!!!!! Damico here and just want to be a part of your group.........
Hope we cud a have good topic to talk to in the future.............. thanks till next log in..........
07/11/2009 18:07 shannkira#379
Hello everyone I am currently playing Volcano.
just wanted to put up my first posting t let the CO world know we are alive here in Pueblo Colorado.......Long Live KOL..........FTW
07/11/2009 20:42 aniatic#380
hi to everyone. im new here,hope i meet many friends in here...
07/13/2009 11:23 lester213#381
HI!!!
07/14/2009 05:39 Mightytorch#382
just Say Hi... new bie here need help for anything specialy for bypassing New Game guard of any online Game for my curious
07/14/2009 19:12 fhack2@yahoo.com#383
Hi, it's great to join this forum. I keep running into stuff that comes from this website. So i decided to join. You can call me fhack2 that works. I'm really just looking around for stuff
07/15/2009 06:57 kyuzers#384
HI please help how to do gold cheats in zhuxian ph... send me at [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

tnx :-)


by:BB_gandA of Elegance
07/15/2009 13:54 clearshampoo#385
hello po thanks
07/15/2009 23:12 Night Dragon#386
Hello all and welcome to the forum!

Please keep in mind: No double posting and No begging for hacks/cheats here.

Thank you, and enjoy your stay!

Cheers!
07/16/2009 03:09 kitzue#387
Well, I suppose I should say my first hello, Do my first post.

I have been coming here on and off. Lookin up information and learning things in general.

There has been quite a few useful things I have picked up and learned, then forgot.. Came back and relearned from this site, along with a few things I picked up in other part of the forums and applied else where.

I here mainly to learn new ways of dealing with old things.

The main number one reason why I decided to make my first post was because I just "subed" up for a year, so I figure it is time to settle down a little bit and get to know some people here.

Well thats about it..
07/17/2009 02:16 eljay_pong#388
hi, just new here..!!
07/17/2009 09:40 blitz2009#389
hello everybody...this forum is so useful to online gamers..thanks
07/18/2009 06:01 tbstewa#390
My name is tbstewa and i came here for mods ect for mabinogi my char name is tbstewa/supaelf on the Ruairi server... HAI PVPers