[Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam Apex Cheat Providers

01/25/2026 17:46 muiebe#3871
Quote:
Originally Posted by paster1337 View Post
Why dma when theres atleast 5 externals with better ud history than any dma firmware + 100x performance

Name all 5 providers, thank you.
01/26/2026 05:58 bruhIAMBAD#3872
why is it so hard for me to find a recoil script ?? doesn't even have to autodetect just a simple working recoil script!!! or the latest EAC update killed scripts?? i know nova but they need 2 pc. or should i lose hoppe for 1 pc solutions for recoil in apex?
01/26/2026 06:24 g0b#3873
Quote:
Originally Posted by bruhIAMBAD View Post
why is it so hard for me to find a recoil script ?? doesn't even have to autodetect just a simple working recoil script!!! or the latest EAC update killed scripts?? i know nova but they need 2 pc. or should i lose hoppe for 1 pc solutions for recoil in apex?
Using 88software for recoil rn, no autodetect but its serving its purpose
01/26/2026 13:56 amidewinx64#3874
Quote:
Originally Posted by muiebe View Post
Name all 5 providers, thank you.
we are still waiting for the reply, but I assume we will never get one :)
01/26/2026 16:56 Drivs12#3875
Proofcore absolutely trash support you say anything and little keyboard warrior hazy bans you of there discord why because you took everyone's money for a cheese thats been offline for over a month because of an update my arse so not aloud to say anything about taking money and just saying it will be back yes just like my money and time that won't be back let's see shall we
01/26/2026 21:48 hacking69#3876
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch-Solution View Post
We offer everything at clutch-solution.
Software: Apex Legends PC Cheat - Undetected
Firmware: DMA Firmware for Apex Legends.

The DMA Card you should get from enigma-x1. Both DMA Cards are fine for Apex Legends.
Hardware: LeetDMA V2 Card 35T or Enigma-x1 v3 DMA Card 75T.
We do recommend the 75T version to be future proof.
Isn’t your 1pc software still in testing after months on end?
01/27/2026 05:22 mohuted#3877
I totally agree.
I'm also looking for a single-PC setup, but I can't find any products I feel confident about.
I found a few, but they had bad past reputations, like fudging their DT status, or there were no reviews at all.
Also, I found one top-tier product, but since APEX has poor sales,
they announced updates would end this season, so I can't buy it (´;ω;`)

I get that 2-piece is safer,
but honestly, it's a hassle.
Ah, I just want a keyboard and mouse combo that works perfectly as a single unit.

Translated with DeepL.com (free version)


Quote:
Originally Posted by bruhIAMBAD View Post
why is it so hard for me to find a recoil script ?? doesn't even have to autodetect just a simple working recoil script!!! or the latest EAC update killed scripts?? i know nova but they need 2 pc. or should i lose hoppe for 1 pc solutions for recoil in apex?
I'm a little interested in 88software.
How long have you been using it?
Also, does it control horizontal recoil as well as vertical recoil?


Quote:
Originally Posted by bruhIAMBAD View Post
why is it so hard for me to find a recoil script ?? doesn't even have to autodetect just a simple working recoil script!!! or the latest EAC update killed scripts?? i know nova but they need 2 pc. or should i lose hoppe for 1 pc solutions for recoil in apex?
Quote:
Originally Posted by g0b View Post
Using 88software for recoil rn, no autodetect but its serving its purpose
01/27/2026 06:49 g0b#3878
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohuted View Post
I'm a little interested in 88software.
How long have you been using it?
Also, does it control horizontal recoil as well as vertical recoil?
Yeah it has both, You have to mess with the multiplier shit to get it right though but after that it works fine
01/27/2026 06:54 mohuted#3879
Thanks for your reply. That's great. How long have you been using the 88?

Quote:
Originally Posted by g0b View Post
Yeah it has both, You have to mess with the multiplier shit to get it right though but after that it works fine
01/27/2026 18:16 apexrishu#3880
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohuted View Post
I totally agree.
I'm also looking for a single-PC setup, but I can't find any products I feel confident about.
I found a few, but they had bad past reputations, like fudging their DT status, or there were no reviews at all.
Also, I found one top-tier product, but since APEX has poor sales,
they announced updates would end this season, so I can't buy it (´;ω;`)

I get that 2-piece is safer,
but honestly, it's a hassle.
Ah, I just want a keyboard and mouse combo that works perfectly as a single unit.

Translated with DeepL.com (free version)




I'm a little interested in 88software.
How long have you been using it?
Also, does it control horizontal recoil as well as vertical recoil?
Have a look at [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
01/27/2026 18:52 g0b#3881
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohuted View Post
Thanks for your reply. That's great. How long have you been using the 88?
Like a week and a half
01/27/2026 18:57 mohuted#3882
Thanks for letting me know.
Right now, I'm torn between buying the 88 or the CSMacro auto-detection macro.

I'm really torn. (´;ω;`)

The options are so limited now, it's hard to decide. (lol)
At first, I was considering the aptitude.pub script, but
The first person who responded to my inquiry on the official website said it would be completed with just the software,
But the next staff member said I only needed a USB shield.
They were all different, and even stopped responding halfway through.
I figured they weren't changing as badly as their reputations had suggested, so I removed them from my list. (T_T)

Quote:
Originally Posted by g0b View Post
Like a week and a half
01/27/2026 19:35 g0b#3883
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohuted View Post
Thanks for letting me know.
Right now, I'm torn between buying the 88 or the CSMacro auto-detection macro.

I'm really torn. (´;ω;`)

The options are so limited now, it's hard to decide. (lol)
At first, I was considering the aptitude.pub script, but
The first person who responded to my inquiry on the official website said it would be completed with just the software,
But the next staff member said I only needed a USB shield.
They were all different, and even stopped responding halfway through.
I figured they weren't changing as badly as their reputations had suggested, so I removed them from my list. (T_T)
Aptitude is ass don't use it, Honestly its up to you 88 is cheaper but doesnt have ad, ngl if it were up to me id js spin a wheel
01/28/2026 04:19 mohuted#3884
to help others.
I purposely bought CSMacro with automatic identification function (lol)

IT LOOKS LIKE ONLY THE VERTICAL REACTION HAS BEEN PROCESSED AND NOTHING HAS BEEN PROCESSED ABOUT THE Lateral REACTION.
A laser beam doesn't seem possible.
But the randomness of the Recoil controls makes it a good countermeasure.


Also, if you don't set the in-game language to English, the automatic weapon detection function
No automatic detection.
(I don't think this is a problem for most people.)


The official website advertises that it's 100% undetectable.
I will use it every day to see how it actually works.
If I get banned, I'll be sure to report it (lol)
Wish me luck ❤


Quote:
Originally Posted by g0b View Post
Aptitude is ass don't use it, Honestly its up to you 88 is cheaper but doesnt have ad, ngl if it were up to me id js spin a wheel
01/28/2026 04:36 g0b#3885
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohuted View Post
to help others.
I purposely bought CSMacro with automatic identification function (lol)

IT LOOKS LIKE ONLY THE VERTICAL REACTION HAS BEEN PROCESSED AND NOTHING HAS BEEN PROCESSED ABOUT THE Lateral REACTION.
A laser beam doesn't seem possible.
But the randomness of the Recoil controls makes it a good countermeasure.


Also, if you don't set the in-game language to English, the automatic weapon detection function
No automatic detection.
(I don't think this is a problem for most people.)


The official website advertises that it's 100% undetectable.
I will use it every day to see how it actually works.
If I get banned, I'll be sure to report it (lol)
Wish me luck ❤
Nothing is ever undetectable, I doubt csmacro will get detected though. Have fun using it I hope everything goes well:D