Trading Topic

07/07/2018 03:35 Eucata2012#3841
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eucata2012 View Post
Selling mayngames silver 1b-2€
paypal only
Just pm me with the amount you wanna buy - your IG name - Clan

(With 10€ spend on mokens you can get max 3b)
JULY PROMO:

1B-1€ minimum 10b.

Payment thru paypal.(I cover the fees only for payment bigger than 100€ )

Pm me with:

In-Game Name:
Clan:
Amount you want:

Also selling Zeus cape - 45€
07/07/2018 11:55 Trader69#3842
Wts ts1 anrnich silver 1b = 30€ or trade for mayn silver or items worth. 1b = 35b on mayn.
07/13/2018 02:19 nik351#3843
I might buy some titan snake gear on mayn.
Buying mayn silver 1b = 1 USD
Max gear is out of my budget.
Hit me up with your offers.

Add and message me on skype- - alphahunta
07/14/2018 03:36 Eucata2012#3844
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eucata2012 View Post
JULY PROMO:

1B-1€ minimum 10b.

Payment thru paypal.(I cover the fees only for payment bigger than 100€ )

Pm me with:

In-Game Name:
Clan:
Amount you want:

Also selling Zeus cape - 45€
BUMP
07/14/2018 23:24 haloboy8856#3845
Quote:
Originally Posted by nik351 View Post
I might buy some titan snake gear on mayn.
Buying mayn silver 1b = 1 USD
Max gear is out of my budget.
Hit me up with your offers.

Add and message me on skype- - alphahunta
Just a heads up bro, most sellers only go 1b for 1 euro now. I think that it will be hard unless you find a seller rushing for $1.
07/15/2018 23:27 nik351#3846
Quote:
Originally Posted by haloboy8856 View Post
Just a heads up bro, most sellers only go 1b for 1 euro now. I think that it will be hard unless you find a seller rushing for $1.
Alright
07/21/2018 12:38 Trader69#3847
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trader69 View Post
Wts ts1 anrnich silver 1b = 30€ or trade for mayn silver or items worth. 1b = 35b on mayn.
Bump
07/21/2018 19:05 Eucata2012#3848
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eucata2012 View Post
JULY PROMO:

1B-1€ minimum 10b.

Payment thru paypal.(I cover the fees only for payment bigger than 100€ )

Pm me with:

In-Game Name:
Clan:
Amount you want:

Also selling Zeus cape - 45€
bump

Selling only 60b 1b-1$(usd)
paypal only ( i don't cover the fees)
07/25/2018 19:36 Flayer01#3849
Buying bills. 1 euro-1b .. i need 10b . paypal only, send pm
08/08/2018 13:06 Nelfis23#3850
wtb money in mayn 1 b - 1$ need a lot
08/08/2018 13:29 Silveralt#3851
Selling mayn bills , got 80b +- in stock.

Rate : 1$-1b

Accepting payment methods : paypal , btc , paysafecards.

if interest add me on skype : live:f4cdcb2da82955ea

Discord : XeoN#8205
08/09/2018 09:22 Eucata2012#3852
Selling Mayngames silver 1b-1$ limited stock
Selling Mayngames silver 1b-1€ Unlimited stock
08/17/2018 14:37 Flayer01#3853
I buy bills 1 euros-1b mayn server
Contact me
09/10/2018 00:54 mobley986#3854
buying Silver 1 usd per 1b

discord Mobley#6542
09/10/2018 08:53 agen97#3855
sold