Reality-The Entire Division l Cap 100 l CH Only l Long Term Jobbing l New Features

05/24/2017 00:46 JustNrik#3781
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Xian* View Post
how you lost 3500 player ?
Several reasons:

1) Greedy, this server only needs astral stones in item mall to be 100% pay2win, but it still like 95% p2w.

2) They don't listen their players, instead, they have a small group of retards giving them shitty/random suggestion like adding 2 SoX items between SoS and SoM (Stupidest idea ever made in all pSro scene), you have Seal of Lyra (+0.5 stronger than SoS) and seal of Orion (+1 stronger than Seal of Lyra / -0.5 weaker than SoM)

3) Copying Ruby's shitty trade routes and deleting all other routes to force players use it making job totally boring and monotonous, just trace all the way until reach limit, with the poor excuse that it was to make "Job War Active", this show how retard they are, because Joymax never had problems with job war in 3.5k servers, how will they have job war problems in a 4.3k server where 90% of people is max lvl (in difference to iSro where max lvl is just like 30-40% server population)?

4) Not fixing anything, they were too busy counting money to make a nice update, they got nice concepts, like adding holy water temple and forgotten world, but they didn't think it well when they added them (Just a failure, like almost everything in this server)

5) Issues everywhere, launcher was coded by something who bought his engineering title in a market, instead of using a common launcher, they made one that have a lot of troubles with their DLLs, so many people must have a .rar archive with all DLLs and EXEs and extract them every time they want to play (this doesn't happen to everyone, but still), also, Client always have problems, like C10, DLL issues, etc... They never fixed anything.

6) First PVP Event was few weeks ago, after server was already dying hard. You never see GMs online, only supports, it's ok if they need a rest, but they never appeared to make in-game manual events (besides the only PvP that was ever made), so basically their absence was really notorious in the game.

7) They are too stubborn, they don't want to change anything in game, even if they are now desperately asking for suggestions because server dropped from 4300/4500 to 590/2000 doesn't mean that they've been always like this, they thought that their game is perfect and it was gonna never die, they were only "looking for suggestions" just to make people feel they are being heard, but that's it.
05/24/2017 01:27 Carillon#3782
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustNrik View Post
Several reasons:

1) Greedy, this server only needs astral stones in item mall to be 100% pay2win, but it still like 95% p2w.

2) They don't listen their players, instead, they have a small group of retards giving them shitty/random suggestion like adding 2 SoX items between SoS and SoM (Stupidest idea ever made in all pSro scene), you have Seal of Lyra (+0.5 stronger than SoS) and seal of Orion (+1 stronger than Seal of Lyra / -0.5 weaker than SoM)

3) Copying Ruby's shitty trade routes and deleting all other routes to force players use it making job totally boring and monotonous, just trace all the way until reach limit, with the poor excuse that it was to make "Job War Active", this show how retard they are, because Joymax never had problems with job war in 3.5k servers, how will they have job war problems in a 4.3k server where 90% of people is max lvl (in difference to iSro where max lvl is just like 30-40% server population)?

4) Not fixing anything, they were too busy counting money to make a nice update, they got nice concepts, like adding holy water temple and forgotten world, but they didn't think it well when they added them (Just a failure, like almost everything in this server)

5) Issues everywhere, launcher was coded by something who bought his engineering title in a market, instead of using a common launcher, they made one that have a lot of troubles with their DLLs, so many people must have a .rar archive with all DLLs and EXEs and extract them every time they want to play (this doesn't happen to everyone, but still), also, Client always have problems, like C10, DLL issues, etc... They never fixed anything.

6) First PVP Event was few weeks ago, after server was already dying hard. You never see GMs online, only supports, it's ok if they need a rest, but they never appeared to make in-game manual events (besides the only PvP that was ever made), so basically their absence was really notorious in the game.

7) They are too stubborn, they don't want to change anything in game, even if they are now desperately asking for suggestions because server dropped from 4300/4500 to 590/2000 doesn't mean that they've been always like this, they thought that their game is perfect and it was gonna never die, they were only "looking for suggestions" just to make people feel they are being heard, but that's it.

Well it was a fail copy of Ruby tbh, took them so so so so much time to fix simple bugs and server was offline during most of nights xD
05/24/2017 01:48 silly_12345#3783
this server. is totally a piece of sht.

gold diggers.
05/24/2017 02:58 iFvck#3784
Amateur GM cant solve the little things ^^
06/10/2017 12:16 ahmedhassanelsa#3785
failed to connect to server.(S1034)
why do i keep getting this error its been like this since yesterday
i get it after i pick a character and click start.
06/10/2017 17:58 WeedFrosch#3786
the server is going down ;) now some errors & in max. 7 days OFFLINE.
06/14/2017 08:55 Proadactyl#3787
Guys this server is very fun and active enough to make some friends :D Highly recommend to anyone looking for an oldschool pserver
06/14/2017 09:33 rigidstone#3788
this sw has lost all own players and it makes me happy idk why.i think i hate them at all
06/14/2017 13:55 BooBzz#3789
Just started w/o paying attention to all downsides...
Yet 1 THING PISSES ME OFF.
monster count is soooooo low i have to run around for half a minute to find something to kill.. srsly wtf is this shit. F U GM. bunch of noobs
06/23/2017 10:42 nasdi#3790
Hi everybody.

Why server is offline? When will it be online? Any informations? Please, answer.
06/23/2017 11:04 JekaBlue#3791
Money For Money
fail Team
Owner = Seller silk Egy
now u know what i mean
06/23/2017 13:36 xxx_007_xxx#3792
Hi
any info about server?
is someone here to answer or its just done forever?
06/23/2017 13:38 veyselatman#3793
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxx_007_xxx View Post
Hi
any info about server?
is someone here to answer or its just done forever?
Server dead 1 month ago.
07/22/2017 18:57 Xutan*#3794
A new thread has been opened. [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

request to close this.