Quick & Easy DMA Buying Guide

08/05/2026 05:26 Aegis574#361
Do not I repeat do not purchase any type of FW from Stella. William will take your money and run and then his support will say, he's hiking, he has military obligations, always excuses, and then when the excuses run out they'll say we don't know why it wasn't delivered.
08/05/2026 12:21 Predator Drone#362
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aegis574 View Post
Do not I repeat do not purchase any type of FW from Stella. William will take your money and run and then his support will say, he's hiking, he has military obligations, always excuses, and then when the excuses run out they'll say we don't know why it wasn't delivered.
The scam runs so deep, it's unbelievable. William suddenly vanishes for months, and then out of nowhere it's like... yeah, he has some military duties, hiking trips, and the like. Then the pressure keeps building, and suddenly he's back, announcing that the entire backlog will be provided this Monday, August 3rd... and lo and behold... absolutely nothing happens again, and there are no news, no announcements, nothing. People have been waiting for weeks and months and literally nothing happens....this is a textbook scam
08/05/2026 12:33 Winterbesen#363
Quote:
Originally Posted by Predator Drone View Post
The scam runs so deep, it's unbelievable. William suddenly vanishes for months, and then out of nowhere it's like... yeah, he has some military duties, hiking trips, and the like. Then the pressure keeps building, and suddenly he's back, announcing that the entire backlog will be provided this Monday, August 3rd... and lo and behold... absolutely nothing happens again, and there are no news, no announcements, nothing. People have been waiting for weeks and months and literally nothing happens....this is a textbook scam
Can't confirm or deny but accusing of scam is against the rules, feel free to report the user [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] instead with your proof and corresponding trade, if you wish to get the user banned.

See [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] #1.1 and #4.2(3)
08/05/2026 13:04 Predator Drone#364
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterbesen View Post
Can't confirm or deny but accusing of scam is against the rules, feel free to report the user [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] instead with your proof and corresponding trade, if you wish to get the user banned.

See [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] #1.1 and #4.2(3)
Please take a look at the numerous references the OP has already linked, it should be clear from those alone that this is fraud. The user before me had almost 1:1 the exact same experience I did, how much clearer does it need to get? What other conclusion is one supposed to draw here? At a certain point, you just have to call a spade a spade, rules or no rules... I'm more than happy to provide plenty of additional proof if you need it to be even more obvious.
08/05/2026 13:30 Winterbesen#365
Quote:
Originally Posted by Predator Drone View Post
Please take a look at the numerous references the OP has already linked, it should be clear from those alone that this is fraud. The user before me had almost 1:1 the exact same experience I did, how much clearer does it need to get? What other conclusion is one supposed to draw here? At a certain point, you just have to call a spade a spade, rules or no rules... I'm more than happy to provide plenty of additional proof if you need it to be even more obvious.
Please don't misunderstand my intentions, the issue doesn't lie in right or wrong but in how it is done, I don't need or want anything from you (the admins probably do so make a report if you haven't already) and what you and others are saying might be true, but please report the user in the above mentioned support section or complaint area instead (so the user can be dealt with accordingly) and or leave tbm feedback as that would help more.
-Hope you have a good day

Edit: There is no problem with recommending to stay away from a provider, especially when backed up with reasons like done by 0x41^4 in the thread.

TLDR: Make the admins job easier by reporting a user with a trade and proof + rate the trade with a negative feedback so potential buyers can be aware:yes:
08/05/2026 21:37 Aegis574#366
I will provide the proof on the 8th of August. That'll be 3 weeks since I purchased the FW. I will upload the screenshot of all my purchase ticket, the announcement that they posted and if my friend consents his proof too, of them saying they will refund him, then them saying that they do not do refunds. The community should know how big of a scammer and fraud William is.
08/06/2026 07:56 c4.#367
Thank you for the information bro am was so engrossed to reading your answers.

I have a question I need a fw for PUBG, but it needs to be safe bc i will use main acc so Can you suggest something?
08/09/2026 00:15 Sillycarp#368
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aegis574 View Post
I will provide the proof on the 8th of August. That'll be 3 weeks since I purchased the FW. I will upload the screenshot of all my purchase ticket, the announcement that they posted and if my friend consents his proof too, of them saying they will refund him, then them saying that they do not do refunds. The community should know how big of a scammer and fraud William is.
Let’s see it
08/09/2026 15:31 Simha_rak#369
Hello,
I also need a help with setup if you dont mind.

**Main PC Specifications:**

* Motherboard:
* CPU: 12th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-12900K 3.20 GHz
* GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080
* RAM: 64GB
* My main monitor is an Samsung LC27G7xT




**Second PC Specifications:**

Dell Inspiron 15 Gaming 7567
Intel Core i5-7300HQ 2.5 GHz
8 GB RAM
256 GB SATA SSD
GTX 1050 4GB





**Planned Setup:**
I was thing to buy a bundle like this
DMA bundle including:

1. Brand-new 75t board

2. HDMI Fuser

3. Macku

[ About the dma card ]

Dma 75t board has genuine chip.According to the configuration of the second computer, the maximum test speed can reach 8000+.It is recommended to configure the second computer with graphics card performance of rx550, 4gb or above, 960 or above, and with single core performance greater than or equal to i3, 4th generation or above

[ About the fuser ]

Fully automatic fusion device.Connect the cable后, adjust the resolution and hz of the two computers to be the same, they can be used.The 3* 2.1 hdmi cable guarantees the original image quality output and refuses to flash or black screen.

All this headache for Tarkov. I am new to this maybe you can give any other advises. Thank you.
08/11/2026 21:18 sheila22#370
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0x41^4 View Post
Anything free; Ekknod, Itha, etc.
so a free fw lik eknod will still work nowadays on a game like cs2 and marvel rivals? like no ban?

also how good does my second pc have to be, Im 240hz with 1920x1080 res
08/12/2026 02:29 kaikai7#371
TARKOV LONE DMA ONLY HAVE RADAR?

I only want to use DMA for *Tarkov*. If I play *Valorant* or Faceit, do I need to unplug the DMA device from the host PC?
08/12/2026 09:58 0x41^4#372
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheila22 View Post
so a free fw lik eknod will still work nowadays on a game like cs2 and marvel rivals? like no ban?

also how good does my second pc have to be, Im 240hz with 1920x1080 res
Any free firmware will work for CS2 and Marvel Rivals.

The second PC doesn't matter much unless you're using an ultrawide monitor (or multiple ultrawides) and/or a premium fuser, like the DC500.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaikai7 View Post
TARKOV LONE DMA ONLY HAVE RADAR?

I only want to use DMA for *Tarkov*. If I play *Valorant* or Faceit, do I need to unplug the DMA device from the host PC?
Yes. There will be a switch on the card - simply flip it to the opposite position to turn it off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by c4. View Post
Thank you for the information bro am was so engrossed to reading your answers.

I have a question I need a fw for PUBG, but it needs to be safe bc i will use main acc so Can you suggest something?
Honestly, it depends on how much you want to spend. Something inexpensive and basic will work just fine for PUBG.
08/13/2026 19:17 dannyy1312#373
do you know how to be the first in line when skate and miserea do invites is there a discord / telegram group I can join so I can be the first person to get accepted when they do eventually open their doors to more invites?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0x41^4 View Post
Any free firmware will work for CS2 and Marvel Rivals.

The second PC doesn't matter much unless you're using an ultrawide monitor (or multiple ultrawides) and/or a premium fuser, like the DC500.



Yes. There will be a switch on the card - simply flip it to the opposite position to turn it off.



Honestly, it depends on how much you want to spend. Something inexpensive and basic will work just fine for PUBG.


thanks for the heads up
08/14/2026 15:20 Kaii_#374
hello sir ı have a 1 question, ı just wanna play r6s with dma which firmware should ı use can you recommend me ?
08/14/2026 21:59 Aegis574#375
Alright, so here's another update! Juicy BTW. I'm a wanted individual on Stella, my anonymity is the saving grace! William aka on discord, Silly 2.0 (but he has multiple accounts) literally put a wanted sign on the quick announcement. "If your username is “Aegis574” on epvp, please open a ticket so we can get you sorted. Thank you 😊". Sorted being banned from Stella's discord. TBH no one there knows who I am and I am going to keep that way.

Anyways to continue on and im going to use direct announcements then you can defer judgement, and I'll include vague description as to my situation. I don't want them to identify me soooo.... vague.

"William’s back on Discord. The way Stella has been run while I’ve been focusing on firmwares and our MITM project has, quite frankly, been a total shit show. I won’t make it sound any better than it is. It’s a nightmare for both customers and me.

Here is what is happening now:
**VGK firmware update**
- If you are an AMD customer and I cannot fix your device before our MITM device releases, you’ll be compensated with the device, free of charge. Hopefully this’ll keep everyone still waiting happy.

**EAC firmware update**
- There is a backlog due to a staff member handling payments and not paying me. From now on, the ONLY trusted members taking payments are me and <@1120538388462837770> . Do not trust anyone else.

**Staff restructure**
- The main staff members from now on are me and Lud. Quite simple. Other staff members will strictly focus on providing support. Nothing else.

I haven’t gone anywhere. While I was “away” everything was still run by me behind the scenes. I thought it would work, but apparently in the cheating scene it just can’t be done like that. What a shocker, you can’t run a cheat service like a normal business. 😂

Hopefully things will be smoother from now on. I also turned 26 in July, which is kinda crazy. Direct responses are slow(ish) due to my 9-5, but otherwise I’m active here daily. Weekends can be exceptions. I’ll go through all tickets this weekend, respond to them, make a list on everyone in need of something and I’ll start getting shit done."

Up for interpretation but literally it literally says someone was taking money. I can only imagine how much of the payments he didnt receive but 65 tickets are open I would assume 500ish per ticket so about $32,500 (I dont know the exact number nor do I care but I am expecting shitty fw if it does ever get delivered). Crazy embezzlement, not unexpected though also why would William give a rats ass about delivering decent fw if he did not get paid for it. That was posted on August 7th.

"Firmwares will start being sent out today. Expect everything to be delivered by the end of the week. I’ll start with those who have been waiting the longest and work my way down the list from there.

– William." This was posted August 11th.

Now I know it has only been 3 days and 10 hours but I have messaged multiple people (9 to be exact) who also have ordered pro-slotted vgk fw. One of them ordered back in Mid-June too. None of them have received fw or any type of fw. And I get it, he does not have a work around for amd vgk fw, from my understanding no provider does yet. But he has not even delivered intel vgk fw, basic or slotted or pro slotted. Writing on the wall is none of us thinks he will because what's the point for him? He did not get paid so why would he give a rats ass?

So increase my bounty again! Because I will be mass spamming this whole message on any forum related to Stella. The community deserves to know the inept, misdealings and false provider of dma fw.

I am Aegis574 and I approve this message!