GW Working Bots 2019!

04/20/2019 01:27 OneStrangeGuy#361
The bot doesn't buy lock, and this has it's logic.
You can buy locks ingame a lot cheaper than the standard rate of merchant, also wasting a stack of locks takes some hours (don't remember how many, also it changes if NM or HM).

But if you want, you can insert a simple function after the sell part.
04/20/2019 10:03 Restia Ashdoll#362
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coaxx123 View Post
~Removed "Buy Lockpicks" checkbox from GUI

All I can see on the matter regarding 'Buying Lockpicks' but thank you for clearing that up and I will be sure to read the logs next time, obviously my mistake...:wat:

Also sat and watched it go down to 0 lockpicks, and it kept running out to open chests, without buying more. Furthermore I cant seem to find in the code, where it actually just buys more lockpicks.

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Might be my mistake here but since that is mentioned under unnecessary functions i assumed that he removed that tick-box because it's just needed.
Do you have enought gold in your inventory ~50k?
04/20/2019 10:35 Coaxx123#363
500p in storage and was taking the 50p out so yeah lol
04/21/2019 14:49 Reaper.#364
Quote:
Originally Posted by oneshout View Post
List of bots working/updated by trusted people for 2019 :

- [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] by DeeperBlue and maril15 and [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] by maril15
- [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] by lolsweg4201 and updated by RiflemanX/Zaishen
- [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] by Rusco95 / Koala95 and updated by strecky
- [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] by RiflemanX
- [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] by RiflemanX
- [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] by Bibopp
- [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] by Jamamon and updated by RiflemanX
- [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] by maril15
- [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] by maril15 and updated by RiflemanX
- [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] by deroni93 and updated by Bibopp
- [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] by gigi and updated by $tReCky and RiflemanX
- [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] by Tormiasz, updated by Lion2205 and Oneshout
- [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] by strecky and updated by Bibopp ([Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] for more LB point by Blind995)

Special bots :

- [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] by uhlala2323

Waiting room :

- JQ bot (lot of report, so be carefull or ban hammer can come ;) )
- HA bot (lot of report, so be carefull or ban hammer can come ;) )
- Fiber bot (Dragon Mosses at St. Anjeka's Shrine)
- Stygian farm bot
- Follower bot
- Kurzick (Ferndale) farm points bot
- Mantids farm bot (celestial weapons from Nahpui Quarters)
- Dust farm bot (start from temple of ages)
- Underworld / Ecto farm bot
- Froggy Farm bot
- Voltaic spear farm bot
- Rock Paper Scissors bot (Lunar fortunes)
- RollerBeetle bot
- 9 Rings bot
- Snowball Dominance bot
- Ministerial commendation farming bot

Tell me if i've miss something ;)

! NOT FROM ME !
Speedbook maybe not up to date, would be amazing if someone can have a look on it
JQ is working but some ppl have problems with it
JQ Re-Release working fine here but idk if other have problems with it
both JQ still have the problem with inventory-counting

Edit: the SpeedBook bot is working well. you just have to change the heros in the au3 file. I use primary mercs, thats why it can make problems for others.
its not looting.
04/21/2019 18:21 Coaxx123#365
Found this;

Rollerbeetle, not long updated by @[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
04/22/2019 22:45 Akiroisback#366
I've updated a recent froggy bot from epvp with the GWA2 api patcher and it works, I think I can find my VS Bot, I have no reputation on this forum but I just updated them so tell me if you wan't them (free of course, i'll just upload them here)
04/22/2019 22:57 Coaxx123#367
Tested rollerbeetle bot above, it gets ya medals and obviously gets you gamer points, but it's going no where fast, not sure what the friendly toggle does but didn't notice it affecting anything, my beetle failed to place either 1st, 2nd or 3rd but am putting it down to the swarm of legit LGIT members playing currently, obviously left on loop you will eventually place and numbers will go down throughout the celebrations, but for now my time is going to be spent elsewhere on vaettirs
04/22/2019 23:56 teejay89#368
Hey so im having an issue with a bot that won't pic up delicious cakes (picks up all the others) and also doesn't deposit gold. once the bot hits 100k it just chills by the merch till i manually deposit gold.. any ideas what i did wrong?
04/23/2019 01:17 MyNutz31#369
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akiroisback View Post
I've updated a recent froggy bot from epvp with the GWA2 api patcher and it works, I think I can find my VS Bot, I have no reputation on this forum but I just updated them so tell me if you wan't them (free of course, i'll just upload them here)
Hey, interrested by this froggy bot.
04/23/2019 04:01 derwisch1234#370
its a bot available for Dragon Arena?
04/23/2019 07:35 Akiroisback#371
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyNutz31 View Post
Hey, interrested by this froggy bot.

Here you are
04/23/2019 08:31 Coaxx123#372
Quote:
Originally Posted by teejay89 View Post
Hey so im having an issue with a bot that won't pic up delicious cakes (picks up all the others) and also doesn't deposit gold. once the bot hits 100k it just chills by the merch till i manually deposit gold.. any ideas what i did wrong?
Is it vaettir? If so just add model id etc under the can pickup function, you might have to use toolbox to find the model id for the cakes though
04/23/2019 09:31 teejay89#373
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coaxx123 View Post
Is it vaettir? If so just add model id etc under the can pickup function, you might have to use toolbox to find the model id for the cakes though
k working on that :)

any idea about how to make it auto deposit gold?
04/23/2019 09:42 RiflemanX#374
Quote:
Originally Posted by teejay89 View Post
k working on that :)

any idea about how to make it auto deposit gold?

Deposit Gold is a simple function that is already in GWA2. You can write simple like this: DepositGold(5000) and it will deposit 5,000 gold or what ever you specify. Here are more examples:

Option A:
Place the function GoldDeposit in cycle when you visit the town.

Code:
Func GoldDeposit
    If GetGoldCharacter() > 90000 Then
	   ;Out("Depositing Platinum")
	   DepositGold(40000)
	   Sleep(GetPing()+50)
    EndIf
EndFunc
Option B:
Place Deposit_Platinum in the cycle when you visit the town. This example maintains an even balance on the char at all times.

Code:
Func Deposit_Platinum()
	If GetGoldCharacter() < 5000 Then
	   WithdrawGold(50000)
	   Sleep(GetPing()+50)
    EndIf
    If GetGoldCharacter() > 90000 Then
	   ;Out("Depositing Platinum")
	   DepositGold(40000)
	   Sleep(GetPing()+50)
    EndIf
		Sleep(GetPing()+50)