S-bot (pixel-bot)

10/23/2015 13:03 Walewyr#361
i can't bot on 1-1 because it stuck at quest npc and on 1-2 it always pick tiberium wtf
10/23/2015 13:32 Dopenator#362
can u help me plss?
the bot clicks always on something else so my google chrome will go away and it opens something else so i cant let the bot do something for 5 m because then the bot opens somehting else and it wont collect boxes....
10/24/2015 15:59 ^Classic^#363
Hello! There is a big bug when I run it on my virtual box, when bot run to port (like from enemy) or just to make break, sometimes it doesn't go exactly to port but near it, and getting stuck. I noticed it after lefting bot for a night, next morning I checked and I seen my ship near port in 3-5 map (bottom right to 3-7 map) bot was near port and wasn't moving. I used to move it manually with mouse to port, then bot jumped and all was going fine again. Please add some patch which will make sure so bot is going to port not only single click. Thanks!
10/24/2015 21:51 ssamko#364
I am doin and optimalisation....but it will take a lot of time...so please be patient....dont worry I read every singe message !
10/25/2015 09:27 SYC33#365
BUG Report Ssamko... Every time ship flees and jumps port, the pet defaults to passive mode and stops like that :(

Thanks
10/25/2015 12:44 ^Classic^#366
Quote:
Originally Posted by SYC33 View Post
BUG Report Ssamko... Every time ship flees and jumps port, the pet defaults to passive mode and stops like that :(

Thanks
+1
10/25/2015 20:50 -popcorn-#367
ore collecting does not work at all
10/28/2015 08:49 metafor16#368
If ore cargo or nano hp is 0 tries to click it. To fix it you should get some ore and some nano hp from galaxy gates. Im having this problem since 1.14 came out. Thanks.
10/28/2015 15:15 ssamko#369
Quote:
Originally Posted by -popcorn- View Post
ore collecting does not work at all
For me it works

Quote:
Originally Posted by metafor16 View Post
If ore cargo or nano hp is 0 tries to click it. To fix it you should get some ore and some nano hp from galaxy gates. Im having this problem since 1.14 came out. Thanks.
Yesterday I released a testing patch....look at it and let me know if it is fixed :)
10/29/2015 16:45 metafor16#370
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssamko View Post
For me it works



Yesterday I released a testing patch....look at it and let me know if it is fixed :)
Yeah it seems its not doing that anymore. But, its now jumping 4-4 or 3-4 oftenly. And try to stay at the gates.
10/29/2015 20:00 bp2304#371
:(
The new version doesn't work as good as the versions before. He misses a lot of boxes and click NPC though it's not activated in the bot :confused: !!!

Is there a possibility that you can also activate version 1.14 because this version works perfect ;)?
10/29/2015 20:02 Waiser#372
Amazingly perfect for a free bot pal, keep up the good work. Even dough it does miss a couple of boxes every now and then, its all good.
10/29/2015 20:35 ssamko#373
I know that....but yesterday bigpoint made a new update.....so it is harder to detect boxies....I will try to boost it again.....I already know about all these mistakes....I hope I will fix them soon
10/30/2015 03:29 metafor16#374
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssamko View Post
I know that....but yesterday bigpoint made a new update.....so it is harder to detect boxies....I will try to boost it again.....I already know about all these mistakes....I hope I will fix them soon
ssamko i dont want you to feel like under pressure about these bot stuffs, just be relax and take your time to make things budy. We all know you are making this for free, and we appreciate for this. Thanks again for all your effort. :)
11/06/2015 17:47 zockmonster#375
Dont wanna push you ssamko, just wanna know if you are trying to get the bot to work again? because you didnt give any updates about it. I loved your bot and appreciate your work alot btw .