What was your first anime?

10/10/2020 19:01 Maggus95#361
Elfenlied
12/02/2020 16:57 ImMasterDisaster#362
Clannad. And Im glad it was :)
12/11/2020 02:30 d3nw3r#363
Mine was Pokemon, lol it looks so naive rn
12/19/2020 18:40 GloreyTV#364
Pokemon, Digimon and One Piece <3
01/11/2021 15:13 Dr.Ryze#365
Case Closed & Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood , started watching them on the same time.
01/21/2021 11:54 Metin2 Markt#366
Naruto first 130 episodes. When i was kid
01/22/2021 12:37 LighT.'#367
The very first anime I ever saw on TV was dragonball, but the one I watched myself, I think it was Death Note.
01/29/2021 19:05 jesuisszzsezd#368
Death Note
01/30/2021 13:34 H0kage#369
Probably dragon ball.:topnep:
01/30/2021 15:15 UGBK#370
Detektiv Conan
01/31/2021 23:47 Ryouhaki#371
dragonball
02/07/2021 20:39 HORDES.IO#372
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyffmen View Post
Hm I think my first anime was Yu-GI-Oh, Dragonball or Shin Chan :D
Same, watched them on television.
Then if not wrong, Bleach and Death Note
02/12/2021 12:33 slaphappy!#373
I've only ever watched chunibyo and it wasn't bad but Idk I just don't think I'm too interested in anime
02/19/2021 09:16 MajorSeventh#374
Dragon Ball
02/26/2021 13:01 Aquatopia#375
Pokémon and Avatar :P