FW_MultiHack by: kingy91 & archie333

09/01/2014 02:49 thebeast555#361
I already bypassed the first set of protections (there seems to be 3 or 4 from what i can tell already). If archie bothered to read his PM's maybe me and him could find it together, but ya... Also they patched it because kingy released source code on the forum.
09/01/2014 07:54 DaBongz#362
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebeast555 View Post
I already bypassed the first set of protections (there seems to be 3 or 4 from what i can tell already). If archie bothered to read his PM's maybe me and him could find it together, but ya... Also they patched it because kingy released source code on the forum.
I didn't know they made so many protections , mate quit trying to work it out with cheat engine , it's server sided there is no possible side to do it with cheat engine , think more about the servers :D cheers
09/01/2014 08:19 thebeast555#363
It's a crc protection. It can be done with cheatengine, and it's not server sided. I already got past the one that kicks you instantly. I can go in a match already, but then i get kicked if i try to kick the ball (progress and another check).
09/01/2014 09:12 DaBongz#364
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebeast555 View Post
It's a crc protection. It can be done with cheatengine, and it's not server sided. I already got past the one that kicks you instantly. I can go in a match already, but then i get kicked if i try to kick the ball (progress and another check).
Mmm , mate it's been proven that it's server sided by checking with CMD , allthough what you say makes some sense , i hope i am wrong & what your saying is right but if you can't start the match that still makes it server sided , if you try to touch the ball giving an order to play it kicks u out , i suggest instead of wasting ur time with trying to find crc protection addresses , do it in a smarter way , šPM me & we talk further
09/01/2014 09:26 xHiTlar#365
The Link Is Not Working For Me Can Any Body Upload It On Any Oher Site Like Mediafire Plz
Thnx:)
09/01/2014 11:13 amisvk#366
I use stealthedit.but when match starts it disconnects.

Memory Integrity routine check I assume.working in it.
09/01/2014 13:50 Ryu Makkuro#367
Just buy managers and win packs, you will have more contracts then you can store in your inventory in no time. People still begging for this after 3 weeks? Get over it guys. It was nice while it lasted. GET OVER IT

You guys are acting like it's impossible to have some contracts. They are easy to obtain and you get a lot of them by just playing and leveling up, win divisions etc. Instead of crying here start playing!
09/05/2014 05:48 dangermetal#368
still work for new update or ?
i already win the match but after the match end i still got 0 point at devision ? why
works for single player or ?
09/12/2014 02:05 mohamed933#369
can you make an update for it archieee33? :)
09/12/2014 04:10 drangel27#370
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohamed933 View Post
can you make an update for it archieee33? :)
I believe he said as hes not playing FW anymore he won't update it.
Which is sad as it stopped working with FW's update today.

With FW's new update the game will close when you start a match with FW Multihack running.
09/13/2014 09:04 qwxqde#371
update please
09/13/2014 09:08 0x404#372
Update it and make a perm release by using aob scan :thumbup:
09/13/2014 12:51 archie333#373
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farming Inc. View Post
Update it and make a perm release by using aob scan :thumbup:
You're one of many reasons why it won't be permanently released. And it won't be updated. No one will tell me what to do with our trainers. I don't mind people ask nicely or suggest something, but when it sound like "do this, do that, cus it's your job and responsibility" I definitely won't give a single $#!&.
And I didn't even update my FW yet.
09/13/2014 13:27 kolaka123#374
Quote:
Originally Posted by archie333 View Post
You're one of many reasons why it won't be permanently released. And it won't be updated. No one will tell me what to do with our trainers. I don't mind people ask nicely or suggest something, but when it sound like "do this, do that, cus it's your job and responsibility" I definitely won't give a single $#!&.
And I didn't even update my FW yet.
Hey Archie is there any chance to update the trainer please? I really need contracts and don't know anyone else who knows how to make contract freezer :/Can you please do this? I'm sure a lot of people would be THANKFUL!!!!
09/13/2014 14:15 Bidonus#375
People,stop asking to an update of the hacks. They do what they want . We can be happy they share this.
Thanks guys. sorry for my english,'i'm little drunk :p