anybody has goldbot that doesnt need client? (no, kernkraft doesnt work)
03/16/2014 02:25iontzel222#362
bots?
03/16/2014 05:12block26_#363
DON´T BANN FOR USE SCAR DIVI BONUS MAP ?????
03/16/2014 17:00iontzel222#364
do you guys know any free glitzi bot
03/21/2014 20:05Fendt722#365
Hello have anyone the fiddler lines for RShipwreckBot V1.2 from xRiDDi ?
03/25/2014 01:05stranger182#366
I really need a working client to set up in fiddler and use it with scar, I find 3 clients here, but nothing work to me. Please any1 can give me a link of a working client?
03/28/2014 14:24Mimo67#367
I see many players too fast. My Talents and castels - full. Have a bug for speed?
03/28/2014 17:17Piper207#368
Hallo. Need a repairing bug. I see 2500 HP bei other member.
03/28/2014 22:55USS~#369
ok who has the info for the speed bug had a guy on this server flat leave 4 full decked boats i know there is one available CHEATKING you got info on it bro ????
03/29/2014 13:031andreaaa.#370
is there a island bug?
03/30/2014 08:09CinevaDeUndeva#371
IS there any bots for pearls and mojos??
04/04/2014 14:52Puxator#372
Ich suche einen Glitzi Bot, kann mir dabei wer helfen?