[Release] EasyFishing - Metin2 Fishbot

10/03/2012 12:01 faZakstan#361
danke
10/03/2012 12:05 Sunjistar#362
ty
10/03/2012 12:12 *_I3laX_*#363
Avira Zeigt virus an :(
10/03/2012 12:20 noahrmal#364
Quote:
Originally Posted by *_I3laX_* View Post
Avira Zeigt virus an :(
Dann loade doch einfach die Python Datei via Pythonloader oder logininfo.py
10/04/2012 01:18 muray96#365
Wo kann ich den so einfach die PYthon datei runterladen ?
und den Pythonloader
10/04/2012 04:37 leonico#366
Link Download? u_u
10/04/2012 10:04 NeuerNickname3#367
Metin2 Sg Testen
10/04/2012 12:24 xcuz#368
Quote:
Originally Posted by leonico View Post
Link Download? u_u
Dafür musst du den Spoiler öffnen und zu "Download" gehen und anklicken.
10/04/2012 15:54 Smookie12#369
I get this error:
"Cannot find the python22.dll.Re-install the program".
What i need to do? I re-installed the bot a lot of times,and i get that fuckin error every time..
10/06/2012 12:07 eastwoods#370
dont work ??
10/06/2012 15:41 xcuz#371
Quote:
Originally Posted by eastwoods View Post
dont work ??
I guess it works because the last editing of the first post is from 25.09. So I think there is a newest version of the bot.
10/06/2012 16:32 corflyd#372
With this fishbot you don't get ban after 3+ hour?
10/06/2012 17:19 xcuz#373
Quote:
Originally Posted by corflyd View Post
With this fishbot you don't get ban after 3+ hour?
Of course you can get a ban because a GameMaster can also see you while botting. I just would activate all the safety functions and I only would use the bot for 3-4 hours. After this time you can take a break and continue to use the bot.
10/07/2012 09:31 Lucianuul#374
Need python22.dll ..
10/07/2012 14:19 drache153#375
Funktioniert der bot auch auf Pserver?

Da steht "Can't find Phyton22.dll"