ECSRO open

04/26/2008 21:30 PUREh#361
No dombol, as you get the ??????? error.

Start from scratch is my advice.
04/26/2008 21:37 masterfan2#362
Quote:
Originally Posted by dombol View Post
I dont play MHTC,I playied like 1 month ago.I just happen to still have it installed,soh instead of downloading the newECSRO I would like to know if I may use the MHTC folder to run the new server,just by installing the 70mb patches.
u only need to download those patches
04/26/2008 21:51 Rosius#363
can someone explain me, what the hell are they doing so long ??? it's about 12 HOURS ! OMG...
04/26/2008 21:54 ddbemmen#364
there is a trojan in the client you downloaded you need to delete it or need to download a file i have it on usb if u want i can upload it
04/26/2008 21:54 EliteGabo#365
i think they forgot about the server lol
04/26/2008 21:59 tron666#366
Quote:
Originally Posted by gamaxel View Post
i think they forgot about the server lol
lol probably...
04/26/2008 22:09 theblindarcher#367
i keep on gettin failed to excute silkroad Error code 2 what should i do?
04/26/2008 22:10 gullberg#368
Quote:
Originally Posted by gamaxel View Post
i think they forgot about the server lol
rofl, yeah they like start searching then go out to take some coffee forgot about the server and come back tomorrow morning " OH SHIT the server damn we forgot" or somethin :P
04/26/2008 22:11 dombol#369
You should wait...
04/26/2008 22:12 melow#370
Quote:
Originally Posted by theblindarcher View Post
i keep on gettin failed to excute silkroad Error code 2 what should i do?
Shot yourself on the head.
04/26/2008 22:13 PUREh#371
Quote:
Originally Posted by theblindarcher View Post
i keep on gettin failed to excute silkroad Error code 2 what should i do?
This will solve your problem - [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
04/26/2008 22:18 metal_snake#372
is that the MHTC server?
04/26/2008 22:25 kabuto178#373
i cant even get the client installed :( it keeps crashing after i click on next for the installation any help?
04/26/2008 22:27 melow#374
Quote:
Originally Posted by kabuto178 View Post
i cant even get the client installed :( it keeps crashing after i click on next for the installation any help?
Uninstall AVG
04/26/2008 22:32 feeko12#375
Alright is some nice person could please just post the client and patch download that would be great I look everywhere but can't find anything. I will thank anyone who helps me.