[BlazeGN] Zyain | ISRO Latest Files | 14DG | CAP 125 | Grand Opening

05/02/2016 18:55 sinxtra#3646
Quote:
Originally Posted by xGyros View Post
Next cryo, who is making whole problem because of "pay2win". No matter how you see, Silkroad is a game done by Joymax to be pay2win. Point me any game which is free2play/play2win. There's no any. I am not in team anymore, but from what I know, is that server costs are huge, even higher than you might be possible to imagine. The difference between vSRO and iSRO could be seen even on Joymax website - the gameplay is different when it comes to the features. You could check it by yourself.

Whenever I still look at this topic, I'm noticing some kind of "players democracy" which makes me cry from laugh as fuck. Forced votes, petitions and such. Didn't something go wrong with this? I think it did. Developers have no power into gameplay which is managed by Zico and other, thus the people who are deving are under the commands. That's actually natural, since MeGaMax is working for Zico, among with sinxtra and others.

Uhm, just as a last line, to clarify something. Writing again bullshit about source and no-potential is big shame for person whom is talking this. In my opinion nobody who didn't see source, nor know it's possibilities shouldn't say about this.

Mfg, xGyros.
Hold up, I left the team for 2 weeks now so that bold thingy there is wrong.

Other than that, don't bring me in this shit.
05/02/2016 19:01 martins97#3647
GUYS CAN SOMEONE TELL WHY I CANT MOVE ITEMS IN PET INVENTORY, OR WHY I CNA DROP ITEMS FOR EXAMPLE (STONES) ??
05/02/2016 19:07 danielvo#3648
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinxtra View Post
Hey listen jew.

You don't know me, you'll never know me so don't talk shit about me.

While I was active in the team I tried to get you whining cunts your beloved server, it didn't happen, I left, I have nothing todo with their decisions or whatever.

You actually also have no clue what you're talking about, I could release the whole skype chat to show you what went on.
Do it.
05/02/2016 19:10 ZiCo*#3649
Quote:
Originally Posted by danielvo View Post
Do it.
No he won't do it actually because that's something internal. Wouldn't effect you with anything actually.
05/02/2016 19:14 danielvo#3650
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiCo* View Post
No he won't do it actually because that's something internal. Wouldn't effect you with anything actually.
Afraid that the convo will show us that you actually are the asshole everyone claims you are, but now its going public from a former staff. Don't shit your pants mate. You fucked up and you know it. To bad Mega went to you and didn't do it by himself from the beginning.
05/02/2016 19:19 sinxtra#3651
Quote:
Originally Posted by danielvo View Post
Afraid that the convo will show us that you actually are the asshole everyone claims you are, but now its going public from a former staff. Don't shit your pants mate. You fucked up and you know it. To bad Mega went to you and didn't do it by himself from the beginning.
Who said it would "expose" zico?
05/02/2016 19:24 Smukke#3652
Anyone else feel like Zico isn't doing too good of a job?

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
05/02/2016 19:32 ZiCo*#3653
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinxtra View Post
Who said it would "expose" zico?
Well I don't really care about what they think, since all I see now is a group of haters spamming a thread with no valid argument. So they keep jumping to different points to distract the reader and trying to look like they have a valid argument.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smukke View Post
Anyone else feel like Zico isn't doing too good of a job?

I guess you need to read more. I never fail at what I do.

Sincerely,
ZiCo.
05/02/2016 19:33 Smukke#3654
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiCo* View Post
Well I don't really care about what they think, since all I see now is a group of haters spamming a thread with no valid argument. So they keep jumping to different points to distract the reader and trying to look like they have a valid argument.

I guess you need to read more. I never fail at what I do.

Sincerely,
ZiCo.
This you brah?

05/02/2016 19:37 ZiCo*#3655
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smukke View Post
This you brah?

Yes I'm, thanks anyway.
05/02/2016 19:38 sinxtra#3656
This topic is quality banter.